Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: gmade TS02 shocks on a wraith???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #1

Default gmade TS02 shocks on a wraith???

i'm looking for a good shock replacement, i've used the gmade transition on all my projects so far, but the TS02 looks awesome, are they perform as good as they looks?
what do you think?
dstroy74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Pics help!
Gmade TS02 Scale Shock Silver 90mm (4) : Gmade Dealer Webstore
Attached Images

Billybongo63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Wow those are some siiiick looking scale shocks. I wouldn't run them on a Wraith though. I still prefer oil filled shocks for tuning purposes rather than internal springs.

I'm running Losi 4" shocks on all my 2.2 rigs. On my Wraith I'm running 40wt all around 3 hole pistons with Losi golds. I may go with Losi whites...haven't had a chance to finish the build yet.

But if you're looking to turn your Wraith into more of a scale look you can't go wrong with Proline Powerstrokes.
alexchen86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexchen86 View Post
Wow those are some siiiick looking scale shocks. I wouldn't run them on a Wraith though. I still prefer oil filled shocks for tuning purposes rather than internal springs.

I'm running Losi 4" shocks on all my 2.2 rigs. On my Wraith I'm running 40wt all around 3 hole pistons with Losi golds. I may go with Losi whites...haven't had a chance to finish the build yet.

But if you're looking to turn your Wraith into more of a scale look you can't go wrong with Proline Powerstrokes.
i've heard about the good rep of the PLs but i dont like spring over shocks, as for tuning, well, in the wraith kit, i have so much extra parts for shock tuning that is almost scary. i race in a sc10 league and i've never touch my shock exept the ride height. and bracket position..
i'm just not hardcore like few of you guys, but your insight is always appreciated.
dstroy74 is offline   Reply With Quote