Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Anyone Dealt With Axial Customer Service...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #41

Default Re: Anyone Dealt With Axial Customer Service...

NFA,Which shafts are you using?
MarkG35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #42
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullking View Post
RC4WD is the way to Go...I never liked axial's stuff or their CS (and I have owned a few)...and personally I always thought their stuff was overpriced for the quality. TF2 in my future...done with axial
Funny I felt the same way about my defender 90 kit I bought from rc4wd. Thought it was overprice crap and their cs was horrible. To each their own tho
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:22 AM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkG35 View Post
NFA,Which shafts are you using?
My SCX10 and Wraith are both converted to T-Maxx shafts. The SCX10 had to have the diff inputs, and trans outputs swapped over to the newer parts for the conversion though. Not 1 issue on either rig since, easy to pull apart 50X if you want!
NFA Fabrication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #44
Pebble Pounder

I have, they may be a little hard to get in touch with on the phone, but I still give them a solid A for customer service
4x4Ric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:35 AM   #45
Quarry Creeper

i had a problem with a part and i contacted them by email, (an electronic part) and they replyed that they were sending a new one! that's a very service to me!
Daddydancool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #46

One phone call was all it took from me to let them know of some missing parts when I got my Wraith Kit. Three days later the parts were in my mailbox.
r0bh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:36 AM   #47
RCC Addict

OK...few things.

1. Glad it seems to have worked out for the OP.

2. If you have an issue, deal with the folks you purchased it from. Always try this first. They're making money to provide a service (sales and support) not to hand you a box and turn their back on you.
If you bought locally, this is especially key. Show up with the issue in your hands or call (more on this in a minute). Let the shop earn their money, it's their job. They should NEVER hand you off to the manufacturer if you were a walk in purchase.

3. Pick up the phone you lazy bum! We all LOVE email. It's easy and takes no effort...like buying online If you didn't buy locally, you take the risk of a complicated return/repair process. Weigh that with the $ money you save. If you have an issue, put forth a little effort and you will almost always have better results. Sure with email you have a record of the interaction, but this isn't court or espionage so it makes no difference unless you are satisfied with the end result. Want a record? Call and send a follow up email referencing the phone call.

The manufacturer isn't a distributor or shop in most cases. Sure we love to order from Tower or whomever to save money, but how will that effect you when you need to return something? Don't default to the manufacturer until you've dealt with the person who took the responsibility and sold you the part.

Off the soapbox
tozrovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:35 PM   #48

Thumbs down Re: Anyone Dealt With Axial Customer Service...

I bought an AX10 last Christmas, with a defective radio, called customer service it took three weeks to get ahold of them, I called them 68 times and left 68 voice mails, well the 69 time was lucky talked to Scott Kerkes and now almost three months later I think there going to send me new stuff.
scott180reef is offline   Reply With Quote

Anyone Dealt With Axial Customer Service... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axial Customer Service r34sklnnsn Chit Chat 3 02-05-2011 05:16 PM
axial customer support/service THANKS! superflex General Crawlers 6 01-31-2011 08:40 PM
customer service at Axial racing fixy Axial XR10 5 10-30-2010 01:01 AM
Customer Service NitroX Chit Chat 20 10-17-2008 12:18 AM