Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: New Wraith 'Grinder'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default New Wraith 'Grinder'

Just got my new Wraith out of the box... Checked everything out and charged my 2S batt... I turned it on and squeezed the throttle everything sounded good up in the air... Moved to outside and placed the truck on the ground and started to drive around the back yard... After about 30 seconds started to hear the crunch and grind of gears... I dropped the gearbox and found the pinion gear set screw had came loose and started to toast the spur gear... So much for 'ready to run' out of the box... I tightened everything up and re-bolted all parts and took back out side and has been running great since...

I have ordered a few hop-ups and should have them in the next week or so... I guess we will see how things go...

John
Skater229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

New Wraith 'Grinder' - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Has anyone ever tried a 2.2 meat grinder? Goatsniper Tires and Wheels 4 10-18-2011 08:42 AM
drill / grinder / cutter / rotary tool recommendations? matador88 Tools, and Procedures 6 04-08-2010 05:59 AM
UTRCRC Groundhogs Grinder 02/02/08 Little Moab, Elberta, UT PinchFlat Competitions 2 02-01-2008 05:43 PM