Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Sidewinder V2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Sidewinder V2

Hello all, im doing some moving off my electronics tonight and when i took my stock esc out it smells burnt. BR-XL`s are out of stock til March according to website. I ordered a HH 13t a month ago that i still havent gotten. So i was wondering how a Sidewinder V2 would do in the Wraith. Right now running a Titan til i get the HH motor. IF not a Sidewinder what else can i use? I dont want a speed racer so i need esc with drag brake and all the settings i can use to crawl.I`m guessing maybe a Tekin FXR or FXR Pro,anyways thanks for the help. Help me lol After futher reading the Sidewinder doesnt have drag brake and all that stuff so im guessing FXR is gonna be the best way to go? Hell i dunno, im confused now lol

Last edited by Fanfor88; 02-06-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Fanfor88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2012, 11:57 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Sidewinder V2

A Sidewinder does have drag brakes. The BR-XL uses the same Castle software, so if you have CastleLink or a field programmer (which you would need for the Holmes one anyway), you can adjust it all you want. Brushed vs. brushless, drag brake, etc. I'm putting Sidewinders in my Wraiths, ran them in my Honchos and loved them.
zjguy721 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sidewinder V2 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
sidewinder and sidewinder SCT troubleshooting nstn8 Electronics 7 01-17-2011 07:50 PM
sidewinder with a cc bec,works great but Can I swap it out for a Micro sidewinder? username Electronics 3 04-04-2009 10:11 PM
sidewinder/sidewinder micro/mamba 25 nj05nismo Electronics 2 03-07-2008 08:42 PM