Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Dynamic Concepts Wraith Early Bronco Panel Set... New Renderings added 5/13

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #81
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Dynamic Concepts Wraith Early Bronco Panel Set... New Renderings added 5/13

Tick tick tick
Bronco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #82
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Dynamic Concepts Wraith Early Bronco Panel Set... New Renderings added 5/13

Not the best pic, but the body fitment went really well. The paint is drying, and I'll finish trim the body, as well as cut it to show the opening hood option.

After I have a body painted and mounted, I will start a sales thread. Orders will ready to ship in a couple days.

Last edited by Dynamic Concepts; 07-19-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Dynamic Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #83
RCC Addict

Looks like all the hard work paid off!
klabeaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #84
Pebble Pounder

That looks awesome! I will definately go with the open hood option. I keep my battery under the hood now.
ElBandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #85
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBandito View Post
That looks awesome! I will definately go with the open hood option. I keep my battery under the hood now.
The painted body is being trimmed, and I am in the shop adding door lines to the side molds.

When I have the body mounted to the chassis, I will upload some pics.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #86
Pebble Pounder

Can you pm me or shoot me the link to where i can purchase one of these kits....i just doved a proline kit, but im sure that i will kill that body soon and i dont think i ever want to spend that much time chopping one up again!!!
malofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #87
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by malofish View Post
Can you pm me or shoot me the link to where i can purchase one of these kits....i just doved a proline kit, but im sure that i will kill that body soon and i dont think i ever want to spend that much time chopping one up again!!!
He said yesterday that he would start a sales thread as soon as the body is ready. He doesnt do pre-orders either, a lot of us have been ready for this awesome body for quite some time, looks like not much longer now!
GaBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:35 PM   #88
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBronco View Post
He said yesterday that he would start a sales thread as soon as the body is ready. He doesnt do pre-orders either, a lot of us have been ready for this awesome body for quite some time, looks like not much longer now!
That is correct....I don't like to do pre-orders, because things can come up, or simply go wrong. I don't like to have customers who have paid play the waiting game.

Back to the shop for more work..... I'll update the progress Friday afternoon.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:33 AM   #89
Pebble Pounder

I was looking at the top of the windshield in your picture. How does it line up with the roof panel?
ElBandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #90
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBandito View Post
I was looking at the top of the windshield in your picture. How does it line up with the roof panel?
There are 2 mounting tabs on the top and 2 at the bottom on the sides. The bottom ones are for an opening hood option, in order to keep the windshield frame stationary while the hood is open.

Here are a couple pics of the painted body presently being trimmed.

Last edited by Dynamic Concepts; 07-20-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #91
Pebble Pounder

Looks great. Your work is the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rc's suck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #92

cant wait to buy one. for sure going with the opening hood option on this beauty. how will you be doing payment options?
fordboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #93
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDDBRONCO View Post
Any updates with the body mounted?

I have some pics in the sales thread in my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordboss View Post
cant wait to buy one. for sure going with the opening hood option on this beauty. how will you be doing payment options?
You can purchase a body from one of my vendors, or buy directly from me.
All of the info is in first post in the sales thread.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:31 AM   #94
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic Concepts View Post
Not the best pic, but the body fitment went really well. The paint is drying, and I'll finish trim the body, as well as cut it to show the opening hood option.

After I have a body painted and mounted, I will start a sales thread. Orders will ready to ship in a couple days.

Is this body still available with the options shown? Cowl hood, windshield, and full sides?
90Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:32 AM   #95
Quarry Creeper

Also, do you make one with a functional hood?
90Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:19 AM   #96
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Finder View Post
Is this body still available with the options shown? Cowl hood, windshield, and full sides?
x2 on this and would like to know where to order one.
diggerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:01 AM   #97
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Finder View Post
Also, do you make one with a functional hood?
Yes, the hood may be either stationary, or functional wth Dubro hinges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggerj View Post
x2 on this and would like to know where to order one.
I am currently producing these, along with the other rc bodies we have released in the past couple of years: Bobbed EB, '67-'72 K5, and the Rubi panel set for the Axial Wraith.

You can order from:

RPP
CKRC
Directly from me by PM'ing me.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #98
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic Concepts View Post
Yes, the hood may be either stationary, or functional wth Dubro hinges.

I am currently producing these, along with the other rc bodies we have released in the past couple of years: Bobbed EB, '67-'72 K5, and the Rubi panel set for the Axial Wraith.

You can order from:

RPP
CKRC
Directly from me by PM'ing me.
Thanks, have not seen the full door option at RPP or CKRC is why I was asking. Also I know this is the Bronco thread however was wondering if there are any plans for a Jeep TJ 99-06 body?
diggerj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:37 AM   #99
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggerj View Post
Thanks, have not seen the full door option at RPP or CKRC is why I was asking. Also I know this is the Bronco thread however was wondering if there are any plans for a Jeep TJ 99-06 body?
RPP and CKRC each purchase what they think will sell. Since the total body options equals 4(x), I don't blame them for not having every combination.

The Jeep-esque products are big sellers, so I forsee doing more in the future. I will add the TJ to the list of possibilities.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:14 AM   #100
RCC Addict

It will be cool to see a TJ. Personally, I'd really like so see a CJ8! Those, and the EB Broncos are my favorites. [

Last edited by TheScaleAddict; 01-25-2013 at 03:21 AM.
TheScaleAddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Dynamic Concepts Wraith Early Bronco Panel Set... New Renderings added 5/13 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dynamic Concepts Wraith Rubi Buggy Panel Set Dynamic Concepts Axial Wraith 98 02-23-2023 05:15 PM
dynamic concepts early bronco ? bigheadandmoose Paint and Body 2 08-28-2011 06:33 PM
Dynamic Concepts Early Bronco Rockthrasher Paint and Body 10 02-20-2011 07:30 PM