Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Szczerba's Terra-X Build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Szczerba's Terra-X Build

i like the format. very laid back. would love to see somethin like that pick up around here. hell im half tempted to chuck some rocks out in my woods, ive already got a bunch of ruts and washouts from the heavy rain weve had the past few months, and the trails are all dirt form ridin quads the past few years. little work with a shovel and some plywood here and there for jumps. could set it up like a cross country race.
dieselmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Szczerba's Terra-X Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselmudder View Post
do you guys set up a transponder system to determine winner? is it won by first to cross the finish line after X number of laps, or most laps in the alotted time?
One-two people at finish line table marking laps for each driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselmudder View Post
i like the format. very laid back. would love to see somethin like that pick up around here. hell im half tempted to chuck some rocks out in my woods, ive already got a bunch of ruts and washouts from the heavy rain weve had the past few months, and the trails are all dirt form ridin quads the past few years. little work with a shovel and some plywood here and there for jumps. could set it up like a cross country race.
Pretty simple setup for sure.
Szczerba is offline   Reply With Quote

Szczerba's Terra-X Build - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Szczerba's IFS SCX Build Szczerba Axial SCX-10 236 08-27-2016 07:24 AM
Szczerba's Monster Truck Build on AR60's Szczerba Mega/Monster Trucks 105 03-11-2015 08:19 AM
Szczerba's Trophy Truck Build.. With Videos Szczerba Non Crawler RC's 110 07-18-2012 09:34 PM
Was Szczerba's Defender 90 Build. On to the Next. Szczerba 1.9 Scale Rigs 22 07-07-2012 05:18 PM
Chicklet's*Axial EXO TERRA*Build***PICS*** chicklet Non Crawler RC's 97 03-18-2012 07:14 AM