Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Project "Wringo" - 1.9 Wraith + Dingo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:05 AM   #41
I joined the Band!

Default Re: Project "Wringo" - 1.9 Wraith + Dingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by z50king View Post

well, i guess other than the fronts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1santaever View Post
I think he is referring to the boxxy shape of the body it similar to that of a vw thing or German car of that era
It does resemble a few German WWII era vehicles, also looks like some driven by the Allies. The Dingo just has a squared, utility style/look that vaguely resembles some of the old military vehicles.

Eric0424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Let's leave the whole "this looks like anything from WWII" alone, this is intended to resemble a Land Rover, nothing else. At all. End of discussion. Period. (Starting to get the point here?)
monkeyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:13 PM   #43
Pebble Pounder

i know this post is over a year old now sense the last post but this got me thinking about using my proline bronco body and my wraith cage, and sense you have your new chassis that you can add the wraith cage to i might have to look in to it and see what i can do. sweet build.
bugz2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 01:57 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugz2002 View Post
i know this post is over a year old now sense the last post but this got me thinking about using my proline bronco body and my wraith cage, and sense you have your new chassis that you can add the wraith cage to i might have to look in to it and see what i can do. sweet build.
That might look pretty cool. I know there are a lot of people that have done bronco bodies on wraith cages, but usually with wraith running gear underneath. The Karnage SSR-II wraith cage adapters are being designed and tested now, so I would expect very soon those will be available. The Karnage SSR V2 and wraith adapters are still available.
monkeyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 03:05 PM   #45

If you don't mind, what were the link lengths top and bottom for the front and rear? I'm trying to shorten my 1.9er and that is the wheelbase I'm looking for
cheyennek5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Project "Wringo" - 1.9 Wraith + Dingo - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
project painted wraith frame build. "CHECK IT" mudd_slinger Axial Wraith 47 11-17-2013 08:00 PM
Project "Chopped Crawler" Cutting the FAT off a Wraith NCT_Guy Axial Wraith 32 01-08-2013 09:55 AM
Project "Balldragger" 1.9 scx wraith build TNCrawler Axial SCX-10 23 10-08-2012 11:49 PM
Project: "Bleached Anger" from SCX-10 to a wraith inkpen00 Axial Wraith 13 11-16-2011 05:27 PM