Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Advice on Electrical Issue

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #1

Default Advice on Electrical Issue

I have a Holmes 13T & BRXL in my wraith and its been running great for me for over a year on 3S. I had an electrical failure where if I got it hot and stopped, it would not go again unless I bumped it to get it started. Figured the motor needed rebuilt and put the other new one in and it ran great for just a little while and started doing the same thing. I received the rebuilt 1st motor back from Holmes and installed it tonight and its doing the same thing and the controls are reversed. I left the leads on it when I sent it to Holmes and I can't tell where he took them off.

Question #1: Could the direction of the motor rotation be reversed during a rebuild?

Question #2: Is the failure where I have to push the crawler by hand when giving it throttle an issue with the motor or could it be the ESC or something else?

Thanks for any help. I just wanted to see if anyone had any advice before I bothered John with trying to send them both back and let him look at them.

Derek
derek12v is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

For question one.. If you loosen the bell and rotate it 180° it will run the right direction.. Or its built right an ur TX is setup in reverse? Check settings..
For question two, it could be ur TX + rx giving the issue. Rx Could need rebound to the TX, then recalibrate ur ESC to the rx an motor
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #3

Default Re: Advice on Electrical Issue

Thanks for the reply. I will re-bind and re-calibrate everything tonight and see if that fixes it.
derek12v is offline   Reply With Quote

Advice on Electrical Issue - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need some help diagnosing this electrical issue - VIDEO iamsuperbleeder Electronics 15 09-17-2011 10:08 AM
Newb issue and could use some advice TC09mini Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 7 08-01-2009 03:53 PM
Electrical Issue???? nightcrawler86 Electronics 3 05-30-2009 09:29 AM
Strange Electrical Issue JeremyH Electronics 8 07-04-2008 06:45 AM
Electrical issue xjj33p3r General Crawlers 13 05-27-2006 10:07 PM