Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: CI Deuces Wild Foams...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2014, 03:05 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default CI Deuces Wild Foams...

I got my deuces wild foams today for my wraith, I put them in my super swamper Iroks on my proline eight shooter beadlocks that I weighted a bit. Man! what a difference, I didnt think that there would be as big a difference between the Irok standard foams and the deuces wild foams. I was wrong...I was just out climbing snow mounds that I couldnt even get started up with the stock Irok foams! This thing climbs like a freaking GOAT now!

Now I have to get these for my other rigs...I am so waiting for warm weather here so I can take these out and run them. I have been getting all 3 rigs ready over the winter and cant wait!

If you are on the fence about the Deuces Wild foams like I was, DONT BE! You will not regret the purchase! I know I sound like an infomercial but these things are great...too bad you dont get a second set for just an additional processing fee lol!
allanon1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

CI Deuces Wild Foams... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crawler Innovations 2.2 Deuce's Wild Single Stage Scaler and Comp Foams Szczerba Tires and Wheels 22 03-05-2017 10:23 AM
1.9 Crawler Innovations Duece's Wild Foams in 1.9 Rok Lox tires Szczerba Tires and Wheels 13 04-09-2014 10:17 AM
Proline swamper XL 1.9's/C.I. Deuce's Wild foams ROLANDROCKSHOP Tires and Wheels 20 01-08-2014 06:46 AM
double deuces foam rockcrawlerdude Tires and Wheels 7 07-21-2011 08:48 PM
three deuces microgoat Tamiya TLT Crawlers 6 03-30-2005 07:50 PM