Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Help with noob stuff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2015, 09:14 PM   #1

Default Help with noob stuff

Ok i have sort of a bunch of shit gone wrong with my wraith and i would love to clean it all up and use it with more throttle control, and maybe a mix of ultra4 stuff too. Im going to braze a cage based off of a 1:1 that i have, full tube and ill have to make skins to match too but how would i figure out the dimensions? Just divide all the measurements of the tubes by 10? Since its 10th scale lol. And i have a dynamite 60a esc with a 20t axial motor gearing is 93/15. I was driving it and all of a sudden, it shuddered and stopped. Still steers fine but when i turn it on, it should make 2 short beeps and a long one, but instead it only has that pattern in the flash of the esc light and no sound. I think thats all of my problems sorry whoever reads this if it was too long i only have one more very short ?. I want to run brushless in the winter and since i wont be crawling a ton if we get a decent amount of snow, should i run sensor less and what would you recommend i run? Keep in mind that i am 15 and saving for a car, but i do work every day after school for a few hours. Or should i just scratch all those ideas and leave it alone til i have a car?
crawllife14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2015, 09:56 PM   #2

Default Re: Help with noob stuff

For the cage I would do a mockup with pipe cleaners and/or braising rod. When you're building just be very careful about how much weight you're adding and how much you'll be raising the center of gravity of your rig (CG).
Beorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Help with noob stuff - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newb to the site, noob to the high tech crawler stuff. EZap Newbie General 0 03-12-2010 10:15 AM
noob, with noob questions farmerstoy General Scale Talk 12 01-14-2010 06:28 PM
I'm a noob! I just ordered all my stuff yesterday. Mangoats Newbie General 11 01-07-2009 04:21 PM
Maybe NooB Stuff.....UH Has TLTs For $80 SHIPPED! Robb Chit Chat 11 04-07-2006 09:59 PM