Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Vanquish Light Bar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2015, 04:25 PM   #1

Default Vanquish Light Bar

Hi

I am looking to get a Vanquish Light Bar for my wraith but not sure what length to get it in. What is the length that looks best on the top roof, or which one will fit in the windshield area?

Also how is everybody setting these up electrically, with a switch wired or in or without?

I already have a BEC for my Savox servo and I am running a 2s LIPO currently. I just bought a winch also so I am trying to figure out how to power the winch and light bar off of my LIPO, I don't want to have to add another battery just to power my light bar and winch; any suggestions on how to do this?

Pics would be helpful if you have them

Thanks
Scott
baddley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2015, 04:55 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Vanquish Light Bar

5" for the top roof line. Mines wired direct to the battery and I use a mini toggle switch in the interior for it.

I made my own mounts, I've seen the VP JK mounts used, but they look a little frail and I've heard they aren't too hard to break. Mine has taken a lot of abuse so far.

HahnsB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 05:11 PM   #3
RCC Addict

You should also know that Vanquish lights are 11.1 volts, if your running a 2s battery it's not going to be very bright.
Norton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 05:29 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HahnsB2 View Post
5" for the top roof line. Mines wired direct to the battery and I use a mini toggle switch in the interior for it.

I made my own mounts, I've seen the VP JK mounts used, but they look a little frail and I've heard they aren't too hard to break. Mine has taken a lot of abuse so far.

That looks pretty sweet on your rig. What happened to you passenger seat in one of the pics your receiver box is there lol... Would you be willing to fab me up a couple more of those brackets when I get my light bar for some $?

Norton thanks I think I may be switching to a 3s setup anyways for a little more power. Is it possible to power my winch and light bar with a 3s and my BEC or u know how to do that ?

Scott
baddley is offline   Reply With Quote

Vanquish Light Bar - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wiring vanquish light bar revkev91 Electronics 1 10-08-2014 06:56 AM
Vanquish light bar? C_Money Electronics 1 12-23-2013 07:15 PM