Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: BGR Rear Stinger Cage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2016, 01:08 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default BGR Rear Stinger Cage

For anyone who has the BGR cage with the rear stinger, does it ever get in the way or hinder you while crawling in any way? Seems like it would since departure angle is reduced? On the fence. Have the BGR front shock hoop and the rear is on the way along with one of his stingers. I dig the DMG Stump Back Stiffy, and I may try to have one made that will still work with the rear shock mount if the rear stinger on the BGR gets in the way. If it doesn't affect performance significantly, I may just roll with the BGR. Wonder if I could cut off the two long support bars on the BGR rear shock mount and have DMG make me a stump back that it would bolt up to. Any input? Thanks!
864runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2016, 07:53 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: BGR Rear Stinger Cage

I'm a big fan of bgr love everything I have from him you can get it without the rear stinger bumper
vicstag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:10 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Default Re: BGR Rear Stinger Cage

Hey, thanks! Yeah, I knew you could get it without the stinger. I kinda like the way it looks, though I'd probably never run a spare. It just seems like it would get in the way to me, and I need function over form. Thanks again for your input!
864runner is offline   Reply With Quote