Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: FBA axle shafts - AR60 length – Dlux

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2016, 09:32 AM   #1
Wanna get? Gotta want.

Default FBA axle shafts - AR60 length – Dlux

Dealers and group buys please PM me for a great deal on these (minimum of 5 sets).

I present the FBA line of shafts in the AR60 length! This will cover all the AR60 axles such as the Bomber and the Wraith.

I have been waiting for this moment for sooooo long! I couldn’t be any more stoked!

You guys have deserved this part for a long time. I, along with many others have known this but again, I with many others have also known what a pain it would be to have them done. This couldn’t have been any more true. I am glad its finally over!

Made from heat treated 4340 which is some of the best grade steel around. I then zinc coated them to protect them from the elements.

I have had 7 sets out for testing. Nobody has been able to break a shaft yet! They all have a pile of parts sitting next to their cars that they have broken while testing these shafts so, rest assured, these have been tested HARD! All of my testers have had plaguing problems with shafts in their cars and have not been able to find a strong solution (just like all the rest of you). Well, your problems are now solved! Put these in (along with steering stops), plug your battery in and pull the trigger with confidence.

The 4340 shafts will come with either the stock Axial stub (Wraith/XR style) or the 8mm stub version. You will need knuckles to match the stub shaft. If youre running the Axial version, either a XR, Wraith or stock knuckle is needed. If youre running the 8mm stub version, you will need knuckles that accommodate 8mm stub shafts, such as the Dlux knuckles.

These universal shafts are capable of approx. 70* of steering. YOU MUST RUN STEERING STOPS!!!!!

These shafts are virtually identical to the Axial shafts except I added material everywhere I could get away with. The inner shafts are no longer sloppy like the stock ones for this reason.

There is a limited supply on hand but I should have more in the next couple of weeks to a month if you don’t get in on this batch.

Please be patient with me while I get orders out. I am VERY busy at the moment.

Here is a small video of the testing that Winnerone23 did for me. Please dont drive like this guy. LOL https://youtu.be/AHiL6OzMTkk

Dlux Fab

Erik D_lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

FBA axle shafts - AR60 length – Dlux - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FBA axle shafts Erik D_lux Axles, Trannys, T-case 27 08-07-2019 08:48 AM
FBA axle shafts - XR length – Dlux Erik D_lux EnRoute Berg 42 05-12-2016 07:24 PM
FBA axle shafts - XR length – Dlux Erik D_lux Axial XR10 0 04-19-2016 07:23 AM