Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Dlux FBA Axles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2016, 08:34 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Dlux FBA Axles

I just need to throw a shout out to Erik for the amazing work that he does with Dlux products. I have been questioning whether or not to buy anything so I wrote Erik and by far he is the most straight forward and honest owner I've met. I just recently purchased two sets of FBA axles for my 4WS Wraith and that has been the best purchase I've made. Erik even refunded some of the shipping costs because he believes he doesn't need to nickel and dime people that way. It's more important to have satisfied customers even if it costs him a little extra. He has definitely made a customer for life out of me.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, like most individuals I've ran into, you read the forums, look at opinions and come to the conclusion that the big V company is who you need to buy parts from for Wraiths/Yeti/Bomber. I mistakenly made that conclusion myself as you can see with my rig. That was until I started breaking their parts. Within 2 weeks I snapped 3 VVD's at the locker. 3!!! That's when I decided to make the jump to the FBA axles and over the past week of running my rig like a bat out of hell on 4S, I can say without a doubt that I'm not going to worry about breaking these axles ever! I definitely wish I had made the jump here first but we all live and learn.

Which is why I needed to share my experience and hopefully someone will read this and it will be enough to persuade them not to spend their money on other parts and just take that extra little time to save and buy Dlux parts. They are a buy once and never worry about it again.

Thank you Erik for doing what you do and being the best at it.

FYI, my wraith is 10.5 lbs running Holmes Puller Pro 3500kv on 4S power, MIP driveline, RR tranny gears, HD gears, LockedUp Rc slipper eliminator and transmission housing. And soon to be running Dlux knuckles.

Cheers

NWHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2016, 09:25 AM   #2
Wanna get? Gotta want.

Default Re: Dlux FBA Axles

Thanks for the review!

Keep us updated on how they work out for you .
Erik D_lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 01:41 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Dlux FBA Axles

I can't wait to get my hands on some of the Dlux knuckles and universals. Just have to get these old plastic knuckles to break so i can swap the aluminum stuff off the one rig and onto the other. Thanks for all your innovation Dlux
Thechewmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Dlux FBA Axles - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FBA axle shafts - AR60 length – Dlux Erik D_lux Axial RR10 Bomber 16 06-28-2016 07:25 AM
FBA axle shafts - XR length – Dlux Erik D_lux EnRoute Berg 42 05-12-2016 07:24 PM
FBA axle shafts - AR60 length – Dlux Erik D_lux Axial Wraith 0 05-09-2016 09:32 AM
FBA axle shafts - XR length – Dlux Erik D_lux Axial XR10 0 04-19-2016 07:23 AM