RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial Wraith (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/)
-   -   New DMG Longback Dual shock trailing arm Stiffy Kit Build! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-wraith/593709-new-dmg-longback-dual-shock-trailing-arm-stiffy-kit-build.html)

allanon1965 01-05-2018 07:52 PM

New DMG Longback Dual shock trailing arm Stiffy Kit Build!

1 Attachment(s)
Got confirmation just now that my new stiffy kit is on the way...This wil be my 1.9 wraith build to improve upon my first one. The First ever long back dual shock trailing arm stiffy was built for me by Jerry and I foolishly sold it off... but, it went to a great guy (ballistic17) so that makes it not so painful lol"thumbsup" That one had a serial number stamped into it"thumbsup"

This one will be a better version as I have learned quite a bit about building the 1.9 wraiths to perform well. I had a few new ideas I was going to try on the first one but i sold it before I got to try them out.

This will be a slow build for me since I just moved us into a new constuction home so there should be no excuses for not taking pictures this time. I usually build them so quick I dont take time to snap pics lol.. stay tuned...

mikemcE 01-05-2018 08:40 PM

Re: New DMG Longback Dual shock trailing arm Stiffy Kit Build!

Saw that posted, looks great !!

Hang up and Drive

allanon1965 01-08-2018 09:31 PM

My Stiffy has arrived!....oh crap, that didnt come out right lol...

smog 01-08-2018 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allanon1965 (Post 5785393)
My Stiffy has arrived!....oh crap, that didnt come out right lol...

It only took a few days, good thing she’s patient:ror:

allanon1965 02-15-2019 04:18 PM

7 Attachment(s)
well as usual, I went back to the ar60 axles lol! I cannibalized experiment 626 for parts and now I have Jerry building me a stump back stiffy to rebuild 626 to her former glory! I have the VP currie rock jock front axle housing on and the rear is on its way..installed a HH 3500kv puller pro today and its much better than the roc412 3100kv I had. I just love how these wraiths perform with DMG stiffy kits in them! Kudos to you Jerry!!!!

mikemcE 02-15-2019 05:25 PM

ThePullerPro is the Bomb on my stiffy! Wheelspeed is amazing and then it creeeeeeeps!

Hang up and Drive

mewalsh100 02-16-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikemcE (Post 5910684)
ThePullerPro is the Bomb on my stiffy! Wheelspeed is amazing and then it creeeeeeeps!

Hang up and Drive

X 2 on the Puller Pro. Not runnig a stiffy (that never sounds right does it), but the Puller Pro motors are the Bees Knees!