Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial XR10

Notices

Thread: Gear Options

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawb View Post
im still waiting on RC4WD to release the gears they have for the XR-10 ....

Been waiting aswell but rig has been down for a few weeks now so went ahead and got the hr's gears for the one bad axle... I'm sure they will release them now
Vertec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2011, 11:36 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

my hr's are an aluminum pinion and a stock spool gear but not a bit of damage to them i replaced my spools with hr's and they seem to fit the shafts better so theres almost no slop back and fourth just a little harder to get your axle shafts in
murderface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #23
I wanna be Dave

So I got a call from CKRC today and they ran out of all the stuff I ordered before they got to my order. Argh!

Anyway... JPCustoms really took care of me. Jarrod didn't have everything I needed (those VP plates are hard to find anywhere again)... but he really took care of me on the HR gears I need and shipped them right away.

He should have the Axial gears pretty soon too.
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:10 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvo View Post
So I got a call from CKRC today and they ran out of all the stuff I ordered before they got to my order. Argh!

Anyway... JPCustoms really took care of me. Jarrod didn't have everything I needed (those VP plates are hard to find anywhere again)... but he really took care of me on the HR gears I need and shipped them right away.

Anytime... Ya those Vp Cases and Motor Plates are hot. As soon as anyone gets them in. They are gone before we know it.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvo View Post

ckrc has axial machined gears in stock and vp motor plates
ebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebomb View Post
ckrc has axial machined gears in stock and vp motor plates
No they don't. Trust me... That is what I ordered and got the call about today...

"sorry but we ran out of the VP plates and the final gears... it will be about a week and a half"

The website didn't match their inventory apparently. No slam on them... they do usually have a lot of stuff and ship fast, but I need the gears like now.
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

i got the same call for the motor plates but he didnt say anthing about the gears so hopefully i got those, last time i order the gears iforgot to update quanity on the 36t gears and only got 1 so ineeded the other 2. im a dumb ass it was right after a saftey meeting
ebomb is offline   Reply With Quote