Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial XR10

Notices

Thread: chassis Help!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default chassis Help!!

I need help there are so many bodiless chassis out there. What is a reccomended setup, I would like it to come with links. I like the viper 2 fomr underground crawlers and the "thing" from billet works, but is there anything else anyone highly reccomends, I would like something straight forward that I can grow with as my skills increase.

Is there a good company with support after the sale as far as setups and tweaks.

Thanks guys

Last edited by bigemike; 08-28-2012 at 09:07 AM.
bigemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: chassis Help!!

if you end up getting a viper i can asure you all the help you need ! If you want a chaotic go for the real thing and buy ytown !!
sidehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
Try to Bend it

Hey bud do a search for "chassis" in this section, this topic has been covered a lot of times. Here is one of the more recent ones.

Newbie looking for a chassis for xr10

Like I have said in the other thread I am biased and like the thing chassis. Best thing is it comes with links. So its very easy to setup. Check out some of the build threads and go for the one you like the look of most, They are all good products here on RCC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidehill View Post
If you want a chaotic go for the real thing and buy ytown !!
Now why post something like that, why do you feel the need to flame the aggressions.
Highlucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

thanks for the links, I ended up just ordering the stage 2 kit from axial with the carbon fiber. For looks and weight savings, I used the extra money to buy me 2 fxr's to get rid of the m2 dig unit.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidehill View Post
If you want a chaotic go for the real thing and buy ytown !!
HARDKNOCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #6
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlucks View Post
Now why post something like that, why do you feel the need to flame the aggressions.
Some people are just THAT way Cam. All ya can do at this point is smile at their ignorance.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #7
Rock Stacker

lol, I don't mind someone who is particular to one product, if the manufacturer is supporting racers and those racers are willing to help someone get up to speed.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Mike, there are plenty of folks willing to help with setup on all of the major chassis out there. In fact, the designers usually have build threads of their own with details about their setup.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemike View Post
lol, I don't mind someone who is particular to one product, if the manufacturer is supporting racers and those racers are willing to help someone get up to speed.
There's a MUCH bigger story behind his post. Some people just like the drama & refuse to let it die.

As far as support...ANY of the companies here back their product & back it well. Underground Crawlers, Billet Works Design, Y-Town Crawlers, Chaotic Crawlers, T1E etc etc etc. They're ALL great chassis's that work beyond the average crawlers abilities. They ALL have great team members that are always willing to help out with setups, tuning, advice etc. Take Camo's advice & do a quick search. This topic has been covered numerous times & it really boils down to personal preference.

J.D.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

yes find one that you think you will like an go look up some post on it .

if i didnt have the deal i have with chatoic id be lookin at the new t1e chasis an a few of the others out there .

i love my switch an it works very well an marc an nick are really cool guys wo work with an all of us team driver help with any probs that you mite have .

all this being said with all the others that have posted in this tread , find what gets your eye an go with it , there all good chasis
slowride1 is offline   Reply With Quote