Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial XR10

Notices

Thread: ZZR's...now it's a REMEDY 3.5

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2014, 10:54 AM   #201
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: ZZR's...now it's a REMEDY 3.5

Good luck Stephan With the BC...
pat13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2014, 05:38 AM   #202
Pebble Pounder

good luck stef GO GO GO
david511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:58 AM   #203
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

Great driving this weekend Stephan. It was great meeting you and your girlfriend. Thank her for letting you come over the pond. If y'all are in Southern CA this weekend let me know.

Thanks for supporting BLC. You have the only club gear on that side of the world.

Have fun in the US.

J

Last edited by SkaldidDog; 09-09-2014 at 08:26 AM.
SkaldidDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:12 AM   #204
I wanna be Dave

Was nice meeting you, your a great guy.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:55 AM   #205
RCC Addict

Thanks again for your participation and effort to get to comp with us. I am glad to meet you and share some time at dinner on Friday night. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and tell Martina? Hi for me.
ClassiCutCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:53 PM   #206
Stephan Hauser / # 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaldidDog View Post
Great driving this weekend Stephan. It was great meeting you and your girlfriend. Thank her for letting you come over the pond. If y'all are in Southern CA this weekend let me know.

Thanks for supporting BLC. You have the only club gear on that side of the world.

Have fun in the US.
J
Thanks for that words Joel! It was also a pleasure for me to meet you in person and i had a lot of fun with you and the other cool guys in the little bar on sunday!

I 'm also very happy and proud to got one of your BLC shirts! Really looking cool

Thanks for the invitation but i did't think that we have the chance to visit you next weekend, because we are still in canada at the niagara falls and we fly to Las Vegas at thursday. If we come back to USA one time more(i really hope so) i will visit you for shure! Otherwise you also very welcome to come over to germany for a comp or visit

I will write you a pm when i order my supercrawl hoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROWDY RACING View Post
Was nice meeting you, your a great guy.
Thanks Chris and i hope to meet you also a second time on the rocks. Keep going on with your awsome laser cutted parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassiCutCustoms View Post
Thanks again for your participation and effort to get to comp with us. I am glad to meet you and share some time at dinner on Friday night. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and tell Martina? Hi for me.
Thanks Barry!! I have to thank all the friendly and open mind people i was able to meet at the worlds. It was such a awsome Impression i will never forget for shure! Hope to get the chance to come back one time more.

Why i'm looking so stubby on that photo?? Is Barry really so tall????? I think the photo had been editing

Thanks to all of you for the friendly receiving at nats

...pics, vid and words will follow when i could find more time for that...vacation time is simple overbooked

Stephan
ZZR 1100 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #207
Rock Crawler

Well Stephan I had a blast and it was great to hang out. Glad we were able to do a lot of practicing together. You are excellent driver and keep up the good work! I hope you can come back to the US in the future and maybe one year me and my wife can come to a german competition
M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:58 AM   #208
Stephan Hauser / # 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_ENERGY View Post
Well Stephan I had a blast and it was great to hang out. Glad we were able to do a lot of practicing together. You are excellent driver and keep up the good work! I hope you can come back to the US in the future and maybe one year me and my wife can come to a german competition
Yes Derrick, it was a great hanging out time with you and bruce last weekend
I think the same about the practicetime we had together. It helped me a lot to comming in to that kind of rocks. Thanks for compliment and i could give back one to one. It will be great if you could really make it true and come over with your wive to a german/european competition. Your are very welcome!!!!
Old 10-05-2014, 04:29 AM   #209
Stephan Hauser / # 7

Default ZZR's...now it's a REMEDY 3.5

Vacation is over and we are still back from our "little" trip to good old germany...unfortunately!!! We visited 7 US states and also made a short trip to canada.
We comming over because i would like to start at worlds at Rhode Island and i have to say it was such a fantastic weekend!!
I recogniced in proclass after 3 courses that my training was not to worst. I still was on 4th with -104points and only 1 point to samu but Joel followed with also 1 point behind. Next course was "beergardencourse" and i took the false line and pushed left side of gate 8. After clearing i did make also a mistake and fall down to ground and i only have time to clear one bonus. Time was Running so fast on that course and i'm going out with -17. I knew that Manu, Jake and Joel had a great result on that course and i have to go the risk way on the next two courses to got the chance to going up to Top 5. i told my spotter and new friend Derek that i would try to take all bonus. Everything works fine, but i drove to slow and after progress gate 9 i did have only 3-5 seconds left and try to clear Nr.10 but left front tire loose traction and i thought i could clear with a full trottlegas and pushing right side....does't work i hope and only the front axles pass the gate and rig changing direction before the rear axles clear the gate and did have to take the DNF. Very bad situation and i was not really happyabout, but no risk no fun. Jake and Joel did judge me on that course and they know what i'm speaking about. The last works fine as the others and i took -48. 1xDNF = 14th. By the way - rig works perfect and i really love to comp with my remedy!!!

For the european driver who are also thinking to come over to comp for the worldstitle - it's worth every cent and you will feel very welcome!!

Worlds 2014
http://youtu.be/mvunizCKtZs

Niagarafalls

Las Vegas

Hoover

Redrocks

Valley of fire statepark

The Waves

Zion Nationalpark

Bryce Nationalpark

Grandcanyon Nationalpark

Playing around between los Angeles and San Francisco

...the best trip i ever made and i will try to come back for shure!!

Last edited by ZZR 1100 Racer; 10-06-2014 at 05:31 AM.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:25 AM   #210
Rock Crawler

Awesome pictures Steph!, I've been to the valley of fire in Nevada, amazing place
Bc Paints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:35 AM   #211
RCC Addict

Wow Stephan..... You had a great experience it seems. I see that Remedy saw many different kinds of rocks. I have been to most of those places but it was great to see the pictures....... Beautiful!
ClassiCutCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:10 AM   #212
Rock Crawler

I am happy that you had such a wonderful trip! Beautiful pictures and looks like you found a lot of fun along the way! Glad you had safe journeys and hope to see you again my friend!
M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #213
Quarry Creeper

hey stephan,
good run

see you soon
Old 10-06-2014, 05:28 AM   #214
Stephan Hauser / # 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bc Paints View Post
Awesome pictures Steph!, I've been to the valley of fire in Nevada, amazing place
Thanks Ryan and yes valley of fire is a real cool place.
Hope the Canadian drivers found time and money to comp with us in europe...2015 EuroCrawl (calling out europeans!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassiCutCustoms View Post
Wow Stephan..... You had a great experience it seems. I see that Remedy saw many different kinds of rocks. I have been to most of those places but it was great to see the pictures....... Beautiful!
yes it was a real fantastic trip Barry and i felt the remedy don´t like the idea to go home...he wants to stay in USA!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_ENERGY View Post
I am happy that you had such a wonderful trip! Beautiful pictures and looks like you found a lot of fun along the way! Glad you had safe journeys and hope to see you again my friend!
Thanks Derek and i´m shure we will see us in 2015...really hope so...2015 EuroCrawl (calling out europeans!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat13 View Post
hey stephan,
good run

see you soon
looking forward to comp with you one time moe Patrice
Old 10-06-2014, 09:00 AM   #215
Quarry Creeper

Stephan,
Come With Us , 25.10.2014 PACA Comp.
La couronne....
Old 10-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #216
RCC Addict

That's some pretty cool stuff over there Stephan! I think, that you have learned a lot from all those practise hours, that you have driven. It's 95% of the drivers actions in these big games. More training - more certain driving.

See you next year!
Zarizi Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 01:40 PM   #217
BDN
Quarry Creeper

Great pic's Steven,

I was born and raised in Niagara Falls and it still amazes me the volume of water that goes over the falls...HUGE!

Happy to here your back home and safe

See ya in 2015
BDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:35 PM   #218

Smile Re: ZZR's...now it's a REMEDY 3.5

Amazing pics glad u got see some of the great areas the us has to offer hope to see u at next year's nats
metalking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:24 AM   #219
RCC Addict

Looks like you had an amazing trip Stephan! Glad you are home safe and sound and look forward to seeing you next year!
mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:02 PM   #220
Stephan Hauser / # 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat13 View Post
Stephan,
Come With Us , 25.10.2014 PACA Comp.
La couronne....
Sorry Pat, but this year it's not possible but next year i will come with you for shure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarizi Tech View Post
That's some pretty cool stuff over there Stephan! I think, that you have learned a lot from all those practise hours, that you have driven. It's 95% of the drivers actions in these big games. More training - more certain driving.

See you next year!
Thanks for the words Samu and looking forward to comp with you im 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDN View Post
Great pic's Steven,

I was born and raised in Niagara Falls and it still amazes me the volume of water that goes over the falls...HUGE!

Happy to here your back home and safe

See ya in 2015
Thanks Bruce and it's true...Niagara Falls are sooooo awsome!!!
Hope to see you next year my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalking View Post
Amazing pics glad u got see some of the great areas the us has to offer hope to see u at next year's nats
Thanks Jason and i wish i could beam me up to that great areas if i want...but it does't work in reality. I think i have to come over if i would like to see one time more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoth View Post
Looks like you had an amazing trip Stephan! Glad you are home safe and sound and look forward to seeing you next year!
Yes it was a great trip Randy and hope to meet you and the other friendly guys from our little worldwide community also in 2015

ZZR's...now it's a REMEDY 3.5 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*** your remedy 3.5 *** BDN Chassis and Suspension 123 08-14-2016 04:46 PM
ZZR's Shafty...NCD's SuDu one FL ZZR 1100 Racer Axial AX-10 Scorpion 178 03-14-2015 12:57 PM
2003EDGE's Remedy 3.5! 2003EDGE Axial XR10 21 07-09-2014 01:01 PM