Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial XR10

Notices

Thread: parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2016, 04:25 PM   #1
J21
Rock Stacker

Default parts

Where do I find parts for the xr10. I am seeing some good looking builds and have been looking at different vendors products but can't seem to find much. I am not in need of the parts just yet but trying to find a good source when the time comes. I have some vp pieces and have a been in contact with them but it seems as most parts have been discontinued. I like the anodized motor transmission housings, I have vp ones now but even parts for them are discontinued. Like I said not in need now but would like to know when the need comes. Just keep seeing builds and wonder where the parts are coming from, since I cant seem to find any. thanks
J21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2016, 08:01 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: parts

The XR10 was discontinued a few years ago by Axial which led to the aftermarket parts being phased out as well...to a degree.

You can still find steering parts in alum. You won't find any new alum gearboxes unless you go with HR. Stronger gears are hard to find. Axial's lightened are still available from some sources but the best ones (RC4WD) have been discontinued. HR also makes a set. Best thing to do is visit the "for sale" section for some good used parts.
Solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote