Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial XR10

Notices

Thread: new chassis

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
J21
Rock Stacker

Default new chassis

In browsing threw the random forums and threads I ran across one that had 4 or 5 chassis and the links to the vendors site listed. I tried to save the page but somehow it got closed or lost and I have looked on all the threads I have gone to and can't find it. I have no clue what forum, thread, or member posted it. It was nice having an easy to find and check them out. If anyone knows which thread this is or the links to the various chassis available it would be great. My brother and I have been messing around with random courses thrown together in the front yard. I have some extra parts and watching his Bully 2 compared to my Mantis is making me think maybe I could use these spare parts and get another chassis going just see the difference. Or maybe I just want to build another car who knows. Ive been looking at some chassis in the vendor section but It would be helpful if I knew which ones are still available.
J21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2016, 11:40 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: new chassis

This one is available and top notch,love it every time i crawl
Just ask cboggs for infos

Last edited by Snatch; 09-19-2016 at 11:45 AM.
Snatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
J21
Rock Stacker

Default Re: new chassis

been looking around Kinda like the Dlux bounty hunter and the reptile chassis. Anyone running either. Any videos with the Dlux chassis I have found some with the reptile chassis.
J21 is offline   Reply With Quote

new chassis - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
~TSS~ SCXHR Chassis Build & Info: Performance Chassis Upgrade STANG KILLA SS Axial SCX-10 87 09-12-2017 05:52 AM