Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Yeti XL

Notices

Thread: What steering servo to get for bashing/ on track, with light crawling in mind.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2018, 05:00 PM   #1

Default What steering servo to get for bashing/ on track, with light crawling in mind.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a Yeti XL kit and I was wondering what steering servo to get for it, wanted to know what some of your opinions would be. New to crawlers I currently own a SCTE 3.0, and a Rustler, and a mini 8IGHT. THANKS
Rare is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2018, 01:43 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: What steering servo to get for bashing/ on track, with light crawling in mind.

Whatever you can get that has 400+ oz will be fine, just be aware that you'll probably need to switch the steering rack since the stock one is too flexible and made of plastic. I have a Hitec 7950TH and it works fine, just on the high end for cost.
Sneetches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:13 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: What steering servo to get for bashing/ on track, with light crawling in mind.

My Savox 1270TG just quit on me after not even two years and I wasn't very bad on it. I don't consider this to be OK, I own servos from Kyosho that are 10 yo and still going good. I ordered a Bluebird 50B, 700+ oz, just curious how it will be. It's half the price of the most powerful Hitec in this class and a lot much stronger. It already arrived in my country, hopefully I'll get my hands on it before this weekend so I can install it and I'll let you know
for 1/8 Crawler Off-road Monster #BLS-H50B Free Ship, ,(BLS-H50B) by Blue Bird Full Aluminum Helical Brushless Digital Servo
Tzicul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
first build, servo, steering servo

What steering servo to get for bashing/ on track, with light crawling in mind. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What are the best tires for u4 track and backyard bashing 4ufearthis Tires and Wheels 4 10-11-2017 12:54 AM
What are the best tires for u4 track and backyard bashing 4ufearthis U4RC 2 10-09-2017 12:16 PM
Yeti Track Bashing téosrc Axial Yeti 16 05-30-2015 03:51 PM
Best wraith servo for bashing/crawling gbaileyo7 Axial Wraith 32 06-16-2014 07:18 AM