RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Axial Yeti (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-yeti/)
-   -   Micro Mamba X esc and futaba 4pv problem (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/axial-yeti/593236-micro-mamba-x-esc-futaba-4pv-problem.html)

Steelone232 12-25-2017 09:51 PM

Micro Mamba X esc and futaba 4pv problem

I have a mamba micro X and a 4100 KV motor with a 4pv futaba controller.
Plus have the field adjustment card. I've set the drag brake and break strength to 0. My truck wants to brake really hard after I give it throttle and reverse. I'm still learning the controller as it has so many functions. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, I don't need this much stopping power. All of this is step up in a yeti jr.

Plus my castle creations field card will not work. Can someone please give me some advise. Thanks

magic_yeti 12-26-2017 03:16 PM

Re: Micro Mamba X esc and futaba 4pv problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelone232 (Post 5779834)
I have a mamba micro X and a 4100 KV motor with a 4pv futaba controller.
Plus have the field adjustment card. I've set the drag brake and break strength to 0. My truck wants to brake really hard after I give it throttle and reverse. I'm still learning the controller as it has so many functions. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, I don't need this much stopping power. All of this is step up in a yeti jr.

Plus my castle creations field card will not work. Can someone please give me some advise. Thanks

check if it's set up for forward/break/reverse sound like you have instant reverse (crawler mode) for me

Steelone232 12-26-2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magic_yeti (Post 5779994)
check if it's set up for forward/break/reverse sound like you have instant reverse (crawler mode) for me

I have the field card and the computer link and none of it works not sure what I'm doing wrong it's driving me nuts that I can't get it to work. I put the card and computer link to 6 volt cutoff and put it in with no reverse and still doesn't want to work. I might have to do it by the beeps on the esc , I called castle creations today but they where closed I'll call them Tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

calcagno45 12-26-2017 07:29 PM

Did you calibrate the ESC to your radio?

Steelone232 12-26-2017 08:04 PM

Thank You so much! I didn't calibrate it when I first got it. It works fine now! :mrgreen:

Steelone232 12-26-2017 08:16 PM

I just connected the card to my esc and its doing the same thing! I'm done for the night !

Steelone232 12-26-2017 08:27 PM

I just down loaded more firmware again and it works omg what a pain thanks though