Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Axles, Trannys, T-case

Notices

Thread: NEW CreationFab XR-10 width Splined Delrin tubes for Vanquish Currie housings!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default NEW CreationFab XR-10 width Splined Delrin tubes for Vanquish Currie housings!

Thanks to a little inspiration from Tim(War Pig), I am happy to release these new tubes to you fine folks!

They are made to the proper width to accept XR-10 universals, making it that perfect mix of width between Wraith and SCX10!! I will be offering the tubes alone, and all the VP parts to put together a sweet housing! Feel free to PM me for custom packages if you want something different, or perhaps have some parts already and want to save money.

They are on sale now, for $10 off through the end of the year!

Tubes can be purchased here:

CreationFab - Delrin Tubes CreationFab Parts Delrin Splined Tubes for Currie axles XR10 width

Housings can be purchased here:

CreationFab - Housings CreationFab Parts Vanquish/CreationFab XR-10 width Currie housing

Chris_The_Battery_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: NEW CreationFab XR-10 width Splined Delrin tubes for Vanquish Currie housings!

im digging them!

shave some weight off those chunky alum tubes and go xr..
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:04 AM   #3
Looking for new Trails

Default Re: NEW CreationFab XR-10 width Splined Delrin tubes for Vanquish Currie housings!

are you making them for the rear yet... I would like to have a set front and rear....
yoda@4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 03:51 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I havent had much desire to make the rear ones. The way I make the splined ones it is fairly easy to drill out all the holes and keep them in the right location. Drilling the holes without the splines to clock the axle in my jig would be nearly impossible to do with my tooling. Youre welcome to PM me and we could probably try and figure something out though.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:35 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

(just cause its what popped into my head) could the splines come off after the holes were drilled?
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:23 AM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
(just cause its what popped into my head) could the splines come off after the holes were drilled?
Exaclty was i was thinking....

Make them longer for production, and cut off the splines after and add the pocket for the bearing....
racer_zh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 11:23 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

I might be willing to have a try at rears. If any of you are interested in prototypes at a discount, let me know. I always like making new parts

Yes this is a delayed reply. Im never on here these days sadly. My day job takes a lot of my time
Old 05-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Do these have the holes for a panhard mount? I'm getting curries for my scx truggy and I have to run a panhard setup. I sent u a pm also
ssdub33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:15 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Now make these splined / SCX width.
Bananaclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:32 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

Are you still making these XR-10 tubes? I'm interested in a set.
I.D.10.T is offline   Reply With Quote

NEW CreationFab XR-10 width Splined Delrin tubes for Vanquish Currie housings! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
===The NEW CreationFab PREMIUM Delrin Tubes!!!=== Chris_The_Battery_Man Axial AX-10 Scorpion 55 06-24-2015 12:33 AM
!*!NEW!*! CreationFab ULTRA Wide Splined Tubes Chris_The_Battery_Man General Crawlers 32 11-03-2013 12:52 PM