Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Axles, Trannys, T-case

Notices

Thread: DravTech presents Accessories for the Bully2 axles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2015, 03:29 AM   #1
DravTech

Default DravTech presents Accessories for the Bully2 axles

Accessories for the Bully2 axles

DravTech is proud to announce that we are continuing to offer the NCD accessories for the Bully2 axles

Servo Mount

The Servo Mount places a standard sized servo as close as possible to the gear box for maximum clearance for your shock and lower links. Servo is level with the bottom of the axle tube.

The servo mount is made out of 2.5 mm carbon fiber with a matte finish and comes with delrin spacers and stainless screws. Also supplied is a small delrin spacer and a black oxide set screw to make it possible to use the stock drag link with this servo mount.

Pictures used with permission from NCD. The appearance of the DravTech version might differ a bit from the ones shown in the pictures below.

Battery Mount

The battery mount is made out of 2.5 mm carbon fiber with a matte finish and comes with stainless screws.

Picture used with permission from NCD. The appearance of the DravTech version might differ a bit from the ones shown in the picture below.

Electronic Tray

The Electronic Tray is made out of 2.0 and 1.5 mm carbon fiber with a matte finish and comes with delrin spacers and stainless screws.
Also supplied are delrin washers to space up the tray from the gear box if there is clearance issues with the motor.

Picture used with permission from NCD. The appearance of the DravTech version might differ a bit from the ones shown in the picture below.

Price

Servo Mount for regular sized servo - $15
Battery Mount - $12
Electronic Tray - $18

To get more information, see stock levels and to order, please visit the DravTech Webshop.

Last edited by Dravpnir; 04-23-2015 at 02:34 AM.
Dravpnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2015, 08:24 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: DravTech presents Accessories for the Bully2 axles

Need all 3 of them but pretty much BO since u took over... Any way i can put my hand on those?!? Paypal ready my friend...
thx
noname0383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:05 AM   #3
DravTech

I have been selling them for a while now, but I am out of stock except for 1 servo mount at the moment. I will get more in stock, but it will take about month before I have them.
Old 11-24-2015, 06:29 AM   #4
DravTech

The Bully2 accessories are now finally back in stock

DravTech presents Accessories for the Bully2 axles - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DravTech presents the Tri-Blade Cyclone CF wheel Dravpnir Vendors Tires and wheels 5 04-23-2015 02:29 AM
DravTech presents... The Magic Wand Dravpnir Chassis and Suspension 13 09-02-2014 07:10 AM
DravTech presents... The Wrapter for the Gmade R1 Portal Axles Dravpnir Axles, Trannys, T-case 17 06-23-2014 08:37 PM