Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Axles, Trannys, T-case

Notices

Thread: CreationFab Tubes. Largest selection on the web!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2015, 01:09 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default CreationFab Tubes. Largest selection on the web!

I have been dis-connected from the crawler world(And RCC) for a bit too long. Figured an update would be in order.

Im gunna do my best to get back into the swing of things on the forum.

Im also working on some options for the MRC axles to make them a bit wider and stronger.

Visit my site: CreationFab to browse everything I offer

First things first. This is something that I have been working towards for a while now. A better splining tool. With any luck, this will open the door to Aluminum and Brass splined tubes as well. The "Test" tool works great for Delrin, but I will need to revise it a bit for metals. In the below picture, you can see the difference in quality, The one on the right is an older version. It worked well, but they werent as nice, and the chubs tended to fit a little tight. The latest version on the left is much nicer looking, and a set of factory Axial aluminum chubs fit perfect.

Heres a good rundown on what I offer these days.

UberToob Wide splined. This comes in both splined and non splined for the rear(although I dont seem to have the non splined on the site.) These are used to run XR10 shafts in SCX10 axles.

Delrin Wide Splined. This also comes in wide non splined for the rear. These are used to run XR10 shafts in SCX10 axles.

UberToob Sportsman lockouts. These come on wide, narrow, and all Delrin(although the delrin ones arent on the site yet for some reason). They allow you to drop in either a set of stock short XR10 rear shafts(narrow) or a pair of long XR10 shafts(wide) without any mods. Bearing is retained by the snap ring.

Delrin short splined tubes allow you to rock XR10 shafts on any SCX10 steering axle. You will need to trim off 12mm of the inside of the shafts and re-grind the drive tangs.

Brass and aluminum tubes. These strengthen your stock SCX10 axle housing. The brass version adds weight down low where ya need it. The aluminum is perfect for light setups or rear axles. Most commonly used in scale rigs. There is a delrin version I will add to the site soon aswell.

Lastly are the Super Tubes for XR10 axles. Theyre to convert an XR10 to a super class axle. They come in both Aluminum UberToob and Delrin

Chris_The_Battery_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2015, 08:27 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: CreationFab Tubes. Largest selection on the web!

Delrin tubes showed up today...Thanks
barrybelvedere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:45 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Hey dude I can't add the derlin splined to the cart
Nburns11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:40 AM   #4
"GOD SPEED"

When are you gonna start having parts for the mini's?

"GOD SPEED"
nerby149 is offline   Reply With Quote

CreationFab Tubes. Largest selection on the web! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
===The NEW CreationFab PREMIUM Delrin Tubes!!!=== Chris_The_Battery_Man Axial AX-10 Scorpion 55 06-24-2015 12:33 AM
2-3 Web Wheelers wanted for CreationFab support help/sponsorship Chris_The_Battery_Man Chit Chat 16 03-26-2014 10:24 AM
NEW CreationFab XR-10 adapter tubes for MRC!!! Chris_The_Battery_Man Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 6 03-10-2014 02:22 PM
!*!NEW!*! CreationFab ULTRA Wide Splined Tubes Chris_The_Battery_Man General Crawlers 32 11-03-2013 12:52 PM