Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > AZ Summer Shootout by NARCCA

Notices

Thread: Campground info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Campground info

ok sorry it took so long the sites that are first come first serve are 17 a night they are right against the rocks and some have tree cover, some are better than others. The red zone is reserved by narcca for parking and the event . The blue lines are the roads into the comp, they obviously have rv camping with or without hookups as well. there are no fires allowed in the campground so bring the lanterns.

parking in the reserved area may be very tight, we have to make sure we are smart about the way we park. worst case we will have a shuttle from the baseball fields parking lot nearby; but i think we will be ok especially if most of you are carpooling. those that will be camping the day of the event will help alleviate the parking issue as well.

the NARCCA crew will be camping all weekend and getting in on all the action that the weekend has to hold from the Whiskey row G6 challenge post comp, to the "the Ottsix Bonus Gate Challenge" , we hope to put on an event that everybody will remember

View Larger Map

nappahdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Default Re: Campground info

Do you have to pay for parking? And where exactly can you park? Anywhere where its green or red?
Frankenwheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:32 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

OK tapatalk sucks.

the big red circle is where the main parking will be, there is no charge to park ,

the green spots are first come first serve the day of.

I will be out there early friday to direct the first couple cars that show up.

For those of you planning to camp there are limited spots that have really good shade coverage, if you have ez ups bring them.

Last edited by nappahdog; 06-04-2013 at 12:35 AM.
nappahdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:29 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

KJ, what day are you going out? I was planning on coming up thursday around noon or so
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:38 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

I'll be up Thursday night and will be looking for a tent site or to share a site with someone if I have trouble finding my own.
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Campground info - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slickrock Campground, who are my neighbors? Mnster RC Rock Crawling Worlds 1 08-28-2008 02:19 AM
ECRC Crawlers May 17th Comp Peqout Ledge Campground ROCKCRUISER Connecticut 4 05-18-2008 02:49 PM
Moab camping at Slick rock campground rockwerks RC Rock Crawling Worlds 15 08-11-2006 12:27 AM