RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   AZ Summer Shootout by NARCCA (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/az-summer-shootout-narcca/)
-   -   Thanks NARCCA, Erin and all the judges (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/az-summer-shootout-narcca/448580-thanks-narcca-erin-all-judges.html)

bmuzz1 06-09-2013 03:27 PM

Thanks NARCCA, Erin and all the judges

Just wanted to send a big "Thank You" out to NARCCA for putting on the show and reserving the camp spots for us. The courses 2.2s and 1.9 were awesome even if my driving wasn't.

A huge thanks to all the judges who endured the heat all weekend. It was pretty brutal out there.

And another big thank you to Erin for introducing me to G6 and for putting it all together, you did Parker proud!

It was great getting to see some old faces this weekend and to finally put a face to some screen names. I really look forward to seeing most of you again in September at Nats.

crawl-o-matic 06-09-2013 04:11 PM

Re: Thanks NARCCA, Erin and all the judges

I second that"thumbsup"

Frankenwheely 06-09-2013 04:34 PM

Thanks to all the judges. Enduring that heat."thumbsup"

dred-eye 06-09-2013 05:40 PM

Sorry for the hella heat.thanks to all that endured & for comming out to drive & help &i make this event happen.we couldnt have done it without y'all!!!!!"thumbsup"

bquin 06-09-2013 05:54 PM

THANK YOU NARCCA FOR THE AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!!!! :shock::shock: Your generosity is beyond words....Thank you "thumbsup"

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1370821456

Frankenwheely 06-09-2013 06:09 PM

Wanna trade?:ror:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps480afb5c.jpg

Curcal 06-10-2013 08:02 AM

Thanks guys! Way to step up and throw down a national qualifier. Thanks to judges for sacrificing life and limb ;-)..... Dlux will need some aloe vera for sure he, got crispy. Grats to all the podium finishers!.... Mr. V's going Mr. Clean after getting 3rd in 1.9.

Erik D_lux 06-10-2013 01:25 PM

THANK YOU NARCCA AND KJ!

Big thanks to you guys SO much. Not many can understand how stressful and how much work putting on an event can be. I cannot express enough thanks for what you guys have done for us all out of the generosity of your hearts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curcal (Post 4356334)
Dlux will need some aloe vera for sure he, got crispy.

I cant wash the top of my head while in the shower, it hurts. You will all be getting a bill for my cancer treatements in a couple of years :flipoff:

Curcal 06-10-2013 01:51 PM

Bummer. You're the man tho, judged all weeked all a total boss. And handed out a 2.2s schlacking.

SkaldidDog 06-11-2013 08:23 AM

Thanks to everyone that sucked it up in the heat to make the event happen. High five"thumbsup". It was a great time...aside from those damn "goat heads":shock:...WTF is up with those things! They are like those spikes that police spread on the road to stop a car.

Thanks again.

J

Erin 06-11-2013 08:47 AM

Really great event, big thanks to all the guys in NARCCA, its tough getting an event together.

Judges really put forth a great effort with the heat, its not possible without everyone of you.

Big thanks to Bmuzz, couldnt have done it without you and it was great catching up.

Big congrats to all the G6er's for coming out and running, even with all the delays we had"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Big thanks to all the sponsors of the event, especially to those who stepped up for the G6:

TCS cralwers
Krawler Konceptz
Crawlerdad led lights
RCP crawlers
NARCCA
Madskins

And my only complaint........Guys, pick up your trash. I saw Zoso and wife haul 2 huge bags of trash off the comp site and my area was full as well after the bonus climb. It only takes a minute to find a trash bag or haul it back to camp. Without areas like these, we all wont have great places to have comps and if we trash them, we wont be welcomed back each year.

TEAM DEBEAD 06-11-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik D_lux (Post 4356745)
I cant wash the top of my head while in the shower, it hurts. You will all be getting a bill for my cancer treatements in a couple of years :flipoff:

You looked pretty good wearing that TEAM DEBEAD lifeguard hat towards the end of the comp, we couldn't stand to see you using your clipboard as a shade :shock:

SkaldidDog 06-11-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEAM DEBEAD (Post 4357994)
You looked pretty good wearing that TEAM DEBEAD lifeguard hat towards the end of the comp, we couldn't stand to see you using your clipboard as a shade :shock:

If he could only invert his head and hide under his beard.

J