Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Mendo Crawlers GTGs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #81

we went in the creek by the dam we where playing follow the leader for over an hour and never hit the same line twice
penry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #82
Pebble Pounder

good times maybe some of us can figure out our schedules and see if we can't get over there for some different scenery. could figure more out at tomorrows gtg.
redking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #83

yeah that would be a nice change
Old 06-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #84
RCC Addict

Default Hello Everyone

Hey guys I can't make the GTG at the lake today.:-( Got a major cold and cough going on. I'll see you all some other time, but until then " Rock on "
fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #85
Pebble Pounder

hope you feel better soon fernando summer colds, if you want to call it summer right now, suck:-(!!! get well brotha and see you at the next gtg
Old 06-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #86

Im going to be out at highland springs near lakeport this saturday, the 13th crawling if anyone is interested in meeting me out there. I plan on being out there around noonish.
JesseLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #87
Quarry Creeper

Sorry Jesse, I won't be able to make it. I'll be out of town.

-Jim
Gear Head RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #88
RCC Addict

Default Santa Rosa

There will be a "Scale Comp" in Santa Rosa this Sunday, and I plan on going with the family. I don't have a scaler, but I made my AX10 look pretty damn good with a few scale parts. The family will be hitting the stores while I do the comp. I won't be a factor, but I will have fun with the other guys hanging out doing what we love to do " RC ROCK CRAWLING ". If any of you guys can make it that would be great. I've never been to the Flat Rock spot, so I plan on meeting some guys at Jake's and following them over to the spot. My rig is going to do his best to fit in with the "SCALER GUYS".
Old 06-13-2009, 02:12 PM   #89
Pebble Pounder

good luck and have fun. daughters last game of the season today so 'll be here in town. eric just got himself a sc10 so we're gonna try and get out later to mess with them. once we figure out when i'll post. wyatt should see if you can bring your slash once we figure it out.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #90
Rock Crawler

Default rc rock crawling on concrete

well i got the track dailed in . its just to cool.
fernando lets get some gtgs going on.may try
and make it to sr.dont know.i entered for 2009
west coast champ comp at donner ski ranch.
just stoked.
bikerdobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #91

how come no one post anymore lol
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 AM   #92
RCC Addict

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by penry View Post
how come no one post anymore lol

I went to the scale comp at Flat Rock in Santa Rosa, and it was fun. I went down to hang out with some of my Santa Rosa friends. I knew my rig didn't fall within the rules of the comp, but I knew I could do the trail run. Mr. Vertical won the 2.2 comp so he earn the right to be the trail leader. The trail run was great. Tim took all our rigs through the jungle, over mountains, and through the river bed. We had a trail line of about 20 rigs. It was a blast! One of my Santa Rosa friends thought it would be great if some of us Mendo guys would meet up with some of the Sonoma guys in Cloverdale to do some crawling. He said there is a great spot to crawl there. I never seen this spot, but I'm up for it. We just have to pick a date. See you guys at the wed. GTG.

Last edited by fernando; 06-16-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #93
Quarry Creeper

guys i shorted my fxr still building up the guts to send it in. wont be out for a while.
crawladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #94
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando View Post
I went to the scale comp at Flat Rock in Santa Rosa, and it was fun. I went down to hang out with some of my Santa Rosa friends. I knew my rig didn't fall within the rules of the comp, but I knew I could do the trail run. Mr. Vertical won the 2.2 comp so he earn the right to be the trail leader. The trail run was great. Tim took all our rigs through the jungle, over mountains, and through the river bed. We had a trail line of about 20 rigs. It was a blast! One of my Santa Rosa friends thought it would be great if some of us Mendo guys would meet up with some of the Sonoma guys in Cloverdale to do some crawling. He said there is a great spot to crawl there. I never seen this spot, but I'm up for it. We just have to pick a date. See you guys at the wed. GTG.
I would be down for that. Weekends work best for me, damn work
RustlerHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:19 AM   #95
Gold Star Baby!

Hi Guys,

I'll actually have a crawler to run tomorrow night! I built a TCS Edge Chassis/AX-10 crawler for my dad that I'd like to break-in.

-Jim
RPP Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #96
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Hey Fernando that was me Chris about the GTG. Let me know a good date and time for you. We could do it on a Wed. sometime.
bluc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:11 PM   #97
RCC Addict

Default Hey Guys Whats Up

Looking foward to hanging out with you guys again. Last week was hard for me, because everytime I look over at my Crawler I became upset knowing you guys were out having fun while I dealt with that stupid cold and cough. I'm bringing my Scale Chevy body out to do some crawling this week, and I know I will be limited with the things my truck can and can't do, but it will still be a bunch of fun hanging out with the guys again. See you guys later tonight at the lake.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #98
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Looking foward to hanging out with you guys again. Last week was hard for me, because everytime I look over at my Crawler I became upset knowing you guys were out having fun while I dealt with that stupid cold and cough. I'm bringing my Scale Chevy body out to do some crawling this week, and I know I will be limited with the things my truck can and can't do, but it will still be a bunch of fun hanging out with the guys again. See you guys later tonight at the lake.

I'll be there to night also, charging the batts right now. Also gonna bring my new sc10 for a little parking lot fun
RustlerHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #99
RCC Addict

Default Hey Jim

That was a great vintage Rc that you got lucky and found at a yard sell. Any ideas on paint color and what scale chassis your going to use. There will be alot of jealous people out there when your done with it. Keep the forum posted on your build.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #100
RCC Addict

Default Whats up guys

I went to Santa Rosa on Sunday, and did some crawling under the 101. It was fun to have my scale body on my AX10, and watch it crawl on some really serious rocks. I had my trail rig going to hell and back and it was fun doing it. The bad thing was my old Chevy body started ripping at my body post " That Sucks ". This body's lexan wasn't made as thick as my comp body so he couldn't take the same abuse. I still can use it as a trail rig, but no serious daredevil stunts. We need to pick a day and go as a group to do some crawling under the 101 it would be fun.

Tags
mendocino, ukiah