LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

we will get the waterfall started soon. cause if u build it they will come
CrAwLeR13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

Another Crawl night in the books and boy was it a tuff night. Thanks to Elio, Jason, and Mark for some hard bring your A game courses. I think only a handfull of guys were able to finish a course. Big Wayne got low score on course 2 and Bob T got low score on course 3. Each of those guys got to pick from the prize bag for there good driving. Thanks to EasyE for bringing more rock over. A big thanks goes out to Fast Track Hobbies for helping out with getting Ciros Pizza to cater the event last night. They brought enought pizza to feed the neighborhood. We got lucky enough to have mother nature hold off till all the guys ran there courses. Hope to see you all next week for some fun at the Backyard Boyz compound. For those that cant make it have a great Thanksgiving. Here are some pictures my wife took last night. Almost forgot a couple things. Thanks everyone who brought canned food to donate to feed the hungry this holiday season. And want to give congrats to the 4 kids that drove last night. They did just as good as the adults. Way to go Anthony,Chase t,Devon,and Chase.

http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/s...esday%20night/

Last edited by CrAwLeR13; 11-18-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #23
Quarry Creeper

thanx george for having me over i had a great time them are some of the toughes courses i've done and no i didn't finish any but i still had a great time thanx again and i will see you next week
scram8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #24
I wanna be Dave

ANOTHER GREAT NITE AT THE COMPOUND!!!!!!! G YOU THE MAN!!!!!! WHAT A AWSOME NITE LOTS OF LAUGHS,GREAT CATERING FROM CIRROZS PIZZA!!! MY BOY HAD A GREAT TIME HAGING WITH D-MAN AND HE RAN A COURSE!! WOW! HE GOT A 28 HE WAS SO PROUD.ALSO JUST WANTED TO SAY B.B ROCK MARKY MARK,JASON,G-MAN,BOB AND ALL THE OTHERS ITS ALL ABOUT HAVE N FUN IN THIS HOBBY.

Last edited by zonkerd; 11-18-2009 at 10:27 AM.
zonkerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #25
Rock Crawler

Thank George,

Like every week it was a great time and lots of fun the course's are getting really good and pushing all of us to find better lines and crawl better.

Thank again I hope to have the backyard boyz stickers done for next week.
jacobflyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:53 AM   #26
I wanna be Dave

MAYBE BY NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE INDOORS??? MAYBE MARKY MARK???
Old 11-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Another great night at the "compound" it keeps getting bigger and better every week and Geo and family are GREAT hosts to allow us to use their home as the gathering place for a great night out with the kids, Chase had another great time with the bigger kids its real nice how they look out for him and i didn't want to leave out the great driver door prizes just for showing up then great pizza and then low score grab bag prizes!!!!!! and a great bunch of guys to comp with

Thanks again,

Bob T
racer - x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:49 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

awsome nite once agian at the compound thanks to g and family for allowing us to come over and have fun with great bunch of ppl. last nite was a bring ur a game kinda nite 2 different drivers only finished one course out of 3 wow what a nite and some tough courses. maybe next week we'll tone it down a bit.... nnnnnnaaaaaaaaaan we'll just make them harder. see everyone in concord, g good luck to u and d man and chase if u go to amador see u all next week
jason
catpwred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:05 AM   #29
Rock Stacker

Thank George,

Bring your game alright first time I broke my car in a comp. Your not having fun if your not breaking anything.HAHA as always had tons of fun. The fire and Ciros pizza was the best part cuz im fat.
Mark A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #30
I wanna be Dave

Wow!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:37 PM   #31
Rock Crawler

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE WORDS GUYS. i DO IT SO EVERYONE CAN HAVE A PLACE TO CRAWL AND MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

talked to george earlier today and where goin to go meet up with guys from rc courty are at least be in the same area dotons piont tommorrow he might send a text out but thought i would post it up here to so yall anit doin anything tommorrow come out for some crawl time
jason
Old 11-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #33
Rock Crawler

I want to thank all the backyard boyz that signed the Bday card for my Dad and special thanks to George and Kelli for the great cake and card, as you guys know both my dad and I are only a couple months into this crawling thing and we have been having a bast Thanks to the backyard boyz for showing us the way to have fun, be competitve with out the BS that goes on at some other places.

Thanks guys see you tomorrow night
Old 11-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #34
Rock Crawler

It was our pleasure man. The look on your dads face when he saw the cake was priceless. Looking forward to tomorrow nights comp. Did you get that pinion fixed from yesterdays run?
Old 11-24-2009, 09:54 AM   #35
Rock Crawler

Yeah it was just my Speed controller the pinions are fine but that 13.5 turn motor maybe a little much for the gears on that thing.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #36
Rock Crawler

good to hear they wernt broke. see you guys tonight for another great time
Old 11-24-2009, 12:10 PM   #37
I wanna be Dave

Bring more rock tonite!!!! See if i can filler-up....
Old 11-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #38
Rock Crawler

you da man Easy E
Old 11-25-2009, 02:16 AM   #39
Quarry Creeper

great nite at the compound like usual the courses were a little easier but still a challange thanks to wanye for bringin the tri tip and george for the fixns and guess i'll say thanks to billy for cookin but he did it so he didn't have to go hm . and thanks agian to george and family for letin us come over and crawl.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:36 AM   #40
Rock Crawler

What a great night last night at the Backyard Boyz compound. Thanks to everyone that showed up for a great night of crawling. I would like to thank Big Wayne for bringing 4 wonderful Tri-tips which Billy cooked for us. We had Tri-tip sandwiches for dinner last night. Once again thanks Elio for another load of rock. Also thanks LSR trucking for a generous donation. We ran 3 technical courses which tested the drivers skill and time management driving. Wayne took low score on Course 1, Jake took low score on course 2, and Brian took low score on course 3. Hope the new guys had fun last night and make it back next week. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Here are some pictures from last night and as i get the videos uploaded ill post them also.

http://s562.photobucket.com/albums/s...he%20compound/