Notices

Thread: Looking For Los Angeles Crawler gangs

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #41
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostamante View Post
Thanks to you guys, I am now getting an A paper on my sociology and psych class. Go Bruins!!!

Oh and as far as being the best drivers, well lets just say i was told that the guy with red toyota couldnt even find a decent line at forrest falls. Something about standing over his truck and sucking ass all over the place. Yeah, top notch drivers.... right! Its no wonder why you guys needed a second date to film, the driving sucked so bad the 1st time that it had to be redone. Might as well of filmed it using CIG

If im dumber than the rocks you guys crawl then how smart does that make the rest of you who flock like little sheep to the rescue of cute ol RCP and SocalRcrc???? hmmm?????

I wonder how all of you guys are able to type with each others dicks in your hands??? thats quite impressive!
Did you ever stop and think? Maybe it you that's the dumbass?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #42
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
Did you ever stop and think? Maybe it you that's the dumbass?
Can I get an Amen!
Old 11-13-2008, 12:10 PM   #43
Rock Crawler

AMEN!

Precisely my point Grizz.... Thank you!
Old 11-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #44
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAWLR4life View Post
Can I get an Amen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChupoCabre View Post
AMEN!

Precisely my point Grizz.... Thank you!
Like you guys have stated: when 50 people can get along and one can't, it's hard to blame it on the 50 guys.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:41 PM   #45
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 View Post
Like you guys have stated: when 50 people can get along and one can't, it's hard to blame it on the 50 guys.
We actually have 550 registered users on our forum.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:56 PM   #46
Pebble Pounder

Hey Krawler, in regards to shoving a certain remote up a certain orifice... lets just say im not impressed with your scare tactics. I get a infraction for my language yet im sure you get away with it for sure. Doesnt matter. Shows what kind of person you are. Trying to fight people over the net.
Who's the E-thug now???

and for the record, i dont know where the other IP addresses are coming from. I basically log on from home and or work. Maybe if i have my laptop with me will i log on from other than home but i sure dont have that much time to keep trying to register back onto socalrc. So i was banned and tried to log on once more... big deal. You make it seem like im trying to register more times than you say i am. Bottom line, i dislike the way things were handled and i dont want to have to be banned from another site on account of having to deal with a couple guys who dont know anything about me.

Im calling it quits and will direct my attention on doing more constructive things with my time rather than get into it with people i dont even know.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:57 PM   #47
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
We actually have 550 registered users on our forum.
My bad. I got registration happy one night and registered 500 accounts.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:10 PM   #48
Rock Crawler

Default change the thread name

Hey, you should change the thread name to -looking for a fight in LA, just think if you guys show up to a gtg or comp a fight could break out - make sure you wear your colors. we're suppose to crawl together no brawl together man I miss LA...
Old 11-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #49
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCHuffer View Post
Hey, you should change the thread name to -looking for a fight in LA, just think if you guys show up to a gtg or comp a fight could break out - make sure you wear your colors. we're suppose to crawl together no brawl together man I miss LA...

thats funny, guess that makes me the crips and them the bloods...
Old 11-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #50
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
thats funny, guess that makes me the crips and them the bloods...

No what's funny is you are not using the same racial slur commonly associated with those two groups you just listed here, but you did on our board which was the reason you were permanently banned.

Being annoying is one thing to be a flat out racist is another.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:19 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

WTF I just read through this thread and your giving this person reason to come back and post. This thread should be locked.

Last edited by liketocrawl; 11-13-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:24 PM   #52
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketocrawl View Post
WTF I just read through this thread and your giving this person reason to come back and post. This thread should be locked.
Locking this thread would not stop the creator from creating another one and starting more shit. I have been PM'ing with him and he has said that he will quit while he's ahead and still has an account on RCC.

It's entirely up to him now.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:27 PM   #53
Quarry Creeper

Unhappy

Quote:
I wonder how all of you guys are able to type with each others dicks in your hands??? thats quite impressive!
its about the hobby boostamante not hating! it takes respect to earn respect!:-(

wow.... just wow.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #54
Quarry Creeper

Default failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketocrawl View Post

locking the thread wouldnt stop anything. it would be bad for me and other los angeles people who are looking for local buddys
Old 11-13-2008, 01:36 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Oh and as far as being the best drivers, well lets just say i was told that the guy with red toyota couldnt even find a decent line at forrest falls. Something about standing over his truck and sucking ass all over the place. Yeah, top notch drivers.... right! Its no wonder why you guys needed a second date to film, the driving sucked so bad the 1st time that it had to be redone. Might as well of filmed it using CIG
I just read this post, it made me laugh. Since you feel so comfortable throwing out baseless insults toward more people you don't know nor have ever met I've got one for ya.

I have $100 cash that says my 9 yr old daughter will easily hand you your butt when it come to driving skill.

You game?
Old 11-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #56
RCC Addict

Quote:
I just read this post, it made me laugh. Since you feel so comfortable throwing out baseless insults toward more people you don't know nor have ever met I've got one for ya.

I have $100 cash that says my 9 yr old daughter will easily hand you your butt when it come to driving skill.

You game?
i'll throw in a yard as well! that makes $200. put up or shut up booster.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #57
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

You game?

Holy guacamoly!
Old 11-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #58
Nor-CalRCRC

Quote:
It be one things if this all would stop by just saying enough! but we all know that wont happen. Had it not been for all the RCP/socalrc troops this would have been over and done with. But i guess we all like adding fuel to the flame. I know i do
I had to laugh at this since nobody spoke of you on this thread until you posted this.

Quote:
that place will bann you if you disagree with the "rules" over there...::insert thumbs down sad face here::
Old 11-13-2008, 02:33 PM   #59
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones323 View Post
Holy guacamoly!
Wow, 200 bucks to drive against a 9 year old. hmm, tempting but no thanks. I think that would be unfair. Its one thing to take candy from a baby, but money... c'mon. BTW, i wouldnt be making up the stories about your forrest falls GTG had i not heard about it from 3 different people who were physically there. Just because no one is backing me up here doesnt mean it isnt true.

And tell me again how i was being racist? you really do like making things up dont you? If its one thing that needs to be cleared up is that i am no way, shape or form, racist by any means. You sir, no nothing about me so saying things like im racist is just unbelievable.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:41 PM   #60
RCC Addict

Quote:
Hey Krawler, in regards to shoving a certain remote up a certain orifice... lets just say im not impressed with your scare tactics. I get a infraction for my language yet im sure you get away with it for sure. Doesnt matter. Shows what kind of person you are. Trying to fight people over the net.
Who's the E-thug now???
Shutup.
Closed Thread