RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Tulare & Kings (Fresno?) County Crawlers.....? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/252045-tulare-kings-fresno-county-crawlers.html)

JeepinOR 05-28-2010 02:34 PM

Tulare & Kings (Fresno?) County Crawlers.....?

I'm in Visalia and for me, for the most part, it's too far north for Southern California happenings and too far south for Central Valley and Northern California happenings. Bakersfield isn't 'that' far away but would become a long drive really quick...though I'm sure the guys in Kern County are cool enough. The Fresno area guys and that thread have been quiet for quit a while.

I know I'm not the only one out here - I've seen a few others. Where are ya? Do you get out and crawl? Where?
There must be a few of us that could--should, in the name of RC Crawling!--GTG for a morning or afternoon of some casual crawling. I've only a 1.9 and Micro cralwer, but they'll do some work if I let them...

What say you fellow local crawlers?

NorZepol 08-11-2010 02:23 AM

I'm also in visalia. Have weekends off, normally been cleaning up the house lately! I go up to Kaweah every once and a while I like the horse creek area campground. I run an Axial based 2.2 and also have a Losi Micro.

calikingcrawler 08-30-2010 07:47 PM

I went right by you today. Took the honcho with my to Fresno hoping to get some time to crawl on my lunch break (Stupid meeting had 3 short breaks instead of a lunch)

The Bakersfield thread has been pretty quite too. I WANNA CRAWL!!!!

slowpoke69 08-30-2010 09:15 PM

I've been iching to crawl too. I live in Lemoore so lake Kaweah is only a 1 hr away. I've been there once before not a bad place.

Slow

slowpoke69 09-12-2010 05:32 PM

Alright guys who's down for a scale trail gtg Sat Th.My truck is ready for now till I can get more parts ordered but it's put together and working. I'm game for anywhere in the area.

crawler newbie 09-13-2010 06:47 PM

man im in visalia wont some one to crawl with and kaweah is so close but man im heading to reno fri morning or else i would be ther let make a nother date in a few weeks

Racer4Life 12-04-2010 11:17 AM

Hey all,

I too live in Visalia. I get out only a small amount at the moment, but hope to be able to get some outing's going soon. I have a couple crawlers and a few scalers, so I would enjoy some time to go and run. Most of mine is photo, and video running, no just kicking back and having a good trail run.

I used to schedule all the local GTG's and comps back east for our local guys, so I have no issue doing that here.

You guys send me a PM and I will give you my email address. Maybe we can get something started.

Thanks
Tom

Lawlessjr 12-27-2010 12:05 PM

Been a little quiet lately and I need to get the dust off the scaler and was thinking of heading up to Lake Kaweah. I was planning to go on Friday, New Years Eve, if anyone else wants to go.

Mark

crawler newbie 12-28-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlessjr (Post 2823095)
Been a little quiet lately and I need to get the dust off the scaler and was thinking of heading up to Lake Kaweah. I was planning to go on Friday, New Years Eve, if anyone else wants to go.

Mark

man geting out of crawling saleng all my cars if any one is interested good deals all top dolar stuff call me 559-804-5108 or email martymccbsdoors@sbcglobal.net

Racer4Life 12-28-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawlessjr (Post 2823095)

Mark

PM me. I may be interested!"thumbsup"