RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html)

Jrob 11-16-2011 11:02 AM

Deer creek rocklin

I'm taking the honcho to deer creek if any one wants to meet up

Jrob 11-16-2011 01:39 PM

Went to deer creek for a couple hours. Tried out the new winch it worked great. Had alot of fun till I snapped a driveline. Lol oh well that's part of the game. It would be cool to get some more scalers together who's down? Anybody??

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYE 11-16-2011 03:05 PM

Right now is duck season so after that I will scale with you guys,
http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Ww0MAACs0TsQZ%

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYE 11-16-2011 03:26 PM

http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYE 11-16-2011 03:29 PM

http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/down...Inbox&inline=1

Jrob 11-16-2011 05:30 PM

Fast track

Heading to fast track for some crawlin with a few buddy's. Any one else wanna go?

nissan_driver24 11-16-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3384187)
Heading to fast track for some crawlin with a few buddy's. Any one else wanna go?

When?

lamar2626 11-17-2011 11:12 AM

I just bought a wraith and i am lookin for some people to crawl with. I see you live in Lincoln? I head up there quite often cause i fish up there alot.. we will have to get together. I think i know of a fun spot we can crawl out that way ;)

Jrob 11-17-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamar2626 (Post 3385433)
I just bought a wraith and i am lookin for some people to crawl with. I see you live in Lincoln? I head up there quite often cause i fish up there alot.. we will have to get together. I think i know of a fun spot we can crawl out that way ;)

Cool, deer creek is alot of fun and only 15min away!!

Jrob 11-18-2011 12:37 AM

Scaler Comp night @ Get A Hobby Nevada city

Hey everyone, my buddy justin @ get a hobby has been talking about having a scale comp night probably on saturdays or sundays? still in the working. So who would be down for some great scale crawling fun?? if you havent been up to get a hobby yet you need to they have "in my opinion" THE BEST INDOOR COURSE AROUND!!! so lets make this happen!!! "thumbsup"

nissan_driver24 11-18-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3386790)
Hey everyone, my buddy justin @ get a hobby has been talking about having a scale comp night probably on saturdays or sundays? still in the working. So who would be down for some great scale crawling fun?? if you havent been up to get a hobby yet you need to they have "in my opinion" THE BEST INDOOR COURSE AROUND!!! so lets make this happen!!! "thumbsup"

I would be intersted in a scale event just what time are we talking ... Tried to go see that place to check it out but it is closed on Sundays

Jrob 11-18-2011 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 (Post 3386807)
I would be intersted in a scale event just what time are we talking ... Tried to go see that place to check it out but it is closed on Sundays

there open sunday again, it would be cool to do a g6 style, although i have not got to attend one yet. the course is Awsome here is some pics.. :mrgreen: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/calif...city-ca-3.html scroll down and you can see some of the course.

nissan_driver24 11-18-2011 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3386814)
there open sunday again, it would be cool to do a g6 style, although i have not got to attend one yet. the course is Awsome here is some pics.. :mrgreen: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/calif...city-ca-3.html scroll down and you can see some of the course.

It looks like an awesome course but more comp crawler ready not so much scalers but there have been a few small events that have been held in that kind of course. The hard part about this is where it's located a lil far for some I guess... Keep us posted on when the events are held so we could plan accordingly.

Jrob 11-18-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 (Post 3387154)
It looks like an awesome course but more comp crawler ready not so much scalers but there have been a few small events that have been held in that kind of course. The hard part about this is where it's located a lil far for some I guess... Keep us posted on when the events are held so we could plan accordingly.

The course is VERY SCALER FRIENDLY!! a stock trail honcho on 1.9"s can go all over!! If you can't drive here you have to rebuild your truck. I went to fast track with my 1.9s and all I did was fall in all the huge holes between the rocks lol. And its only 45 mins from sac. I didn't here complaint about driving to cisco from anyone?? So come on guys!!

Natedog 11-18-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 (Post 3387154)

It's not that far from Sacramento. :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3387254)
The course is VERY SCALER FRIENDLY!! a stock trail honcho on 1.9"s can go all over!! If you can't drive here you have to rebuild your truck. I went to fast track with my 1.9s and all I did was fall in all the huge holes between the rocks lol. And its only 45 mins from sac. I didn't here complaint about driving to cisco from anyone?? So come on guys!!

Exactly why I've never crawled at Fast Track Hobbies...it's not at all scaler friendly, just a bunch of rocks thrown together with lots of holes.

nissan_driver24 11-18-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3387254)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natedog (Post 3387274)
It's not that far from Sacramento. :roll:

I think you guys have mistaken my response for complaining, You're right I should probably see if my truck can do it before hand :roll: ... I am well aware of the distance and it's not horrible for myself (I have family in Grass Valley) but I'm sure for some it is especially coming from like Elk Grove... As for Cisco that's a totally different thing... we are talking about a 2 G6 Event and AWCC was held there this year so we are comparing apples and oranges....

Again like I originally posted ... Post up a date and time so people could plan if they can make it. I have always been down for an event even if it's not the best place to do it... Recently we had comps at Fast Track & LSR Speedway and I didn't see you guys there...

Jrob 11-18-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 (Post 3387339)
I think you guys have mistaken my response for complaining, You're right I should probably see if my truck can do it before hand :roll: ... I am well aware of the distance and it's not horrible for myself (I have family in Grass Valley) but I'm sure for some it is especially coming from like Elk Grove... As for Cisco that's a totally different thing... we are talking about a 2 G6 Event and AWCC was held there this year so we are comparing apples and oranges....

Again like I originally posted ... Post up a date and time so people could plan if they can make it. I have always been down for an event even if it's not the best place to do it... Recently we had comps at Fast Track & LSR Speedway and I didn't see you guys there...

I think we should have a fun crawl day up at get a hobby. Then everyone can see what it's all about. YOU WILL NO BE DISSAPPOINTED!! Every bit of the course is hand layed lines and built from guys from the 1:1 cal rocs comp background and is so much fun. And with in 5 min oh the hobby shop there are outdoors spots that are incredible also!

Natedog 11-18-2011 11:46 AM

Yes I guess it's far especially considering gas prices...I haven't found an indoor crawler course that could keep my attention for more than about 20 minutes, if that....especially for scalers.

Jrob 11-18-2011 11:52 AM

[QUOTE=Natedog;3387463]Yes I guess it's far especially considering gas prices...I haven't found an indoor crawler course that could keep my attention for more than about 20 minutes, if that....especially for scalers.[/QUOTE

You will definitely have fun at get a hobby!! I can go there all day and have great time. Always guys crawling there they sell monthly memberships. So that should say something in it's self. What other indoor crawl course sells monthly passes??? Any?? Get a hobby does BECAUSE THERE INDOOR CRAWL COURSE IS SICK!!!

zonkerd 11-18-2011 05:46 PM

Me and rick are going out sunday behind my house again going to cut some trails"thumbsup"