RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html)

Jrob 11-29-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zonkerd (Post 3405982)
cant make this one work..you have tuesdays off?

For the next couple weeks I'm not working too much so it crawl time"thumbsup"

crowninshield3 11-29-2011 09:50 AM

Playin... with FVRR
After i submarined and killed a servo lol..
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/p...ize/El1111.jpg

rockin86runner 11-29-2011 10:15 AM

dangit damn work...lol but ya i know that area im down next time hopeful no work

fvrr 11-29-2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowninshield3 (Post 3406137)
Playin... with FVRR
After i submarined and killed a servo lol..
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/p...ize/El1111.jpg

Dan I like the effects "thumbsup" but I have to say I think I like this picture better :lmao:

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/t...11128-1032.jpg

Dan and I went out scouting locations for our upcoming RCOTC scale challenge. Showing him how the "team" concept works. Didn't get any winching pictures around cliffs but it was pretty cool "thumbsup"

nissan_driver24 11-29-2011 06:30 PM

Looks good Martin, I would love to do some crawling Friday since I'm off before the G6...

Jrob 11-29-2011 06:33 PM

Deer Creek Scalin today

Hey Guys, Thanks for coming out today!!! I got ALOT of great footage i will be busy editing some clips together and get them posted asap"thumbsup" Lets do it again soon Maybe on a weekend so everyone can join in, It was an awsome day

fvrr 11-29-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 (Post 3407089)
Looks good Martin, I would love to do some crawling Friday since I'm off before the G6...

I thought you said you didn't want to run before G6. It will get dirty :ror: at this rate I won't get the jk torn down for regular maintenance :roll: Oh well I'm guessing the foams are shot anyway since it's been about 2 g6's since I've taken it apart.

fvrr 11-29-2011 08:09 PM

AREA 916 RC SCALERS Club link

Ok, been bumping around trying to kick off area 916 rc scalers I figured I might as well start something in the club section. If you feel like joining, not sure what it does :lmao: it's in the Community section. I hope I don't forget about it.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/group...c-scalers.html

Jrob 11-30-2011 01:58 AM

New video

I got some of the footage edited from today"thumbsup" check it out here: axial scale teaser " Another Day On the Rocks" - YouTube

JRock 11-30-2011 09:59 AM

Great vid "thumbsup" That place is a fun spot to crawl for sure but I havn't been there in a while:cry: I'll keep an eye on the thread to see when you guy's go out there next time and try to make it.

209SCXCRAWLER 11-30-2011 11:04 AM

That's a bad ass video!
I'd really like to check that spot out soon... Thinkin my lil red XJ would do ok on those rocks.

Martin, hit me up the next time you are going out there. I'd appreciate it!

nissan_driver24 11-30-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fvrr (Post 3407113)
I thought you said you didn't want to run before G6. It will get dirty :ror: at this rate I won't get the jk torn down for regular maintenance :roll: Oh well I'm guessing the foams are shot anyway since it's been about 2 g6's since I've taken it apart.

It's never too late to tear something down and put it back together. I would like to keep the rig clean as possible but as long as the bearings are all good I would be happy. Let me know if we plan something for Friday.

fvrr 11-30-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 209SCXCRAWLER (Post 3408162)
That's a bad ass video!
I'd really like to check that spot out soon... Thinkin my lil red XJ would do ok on those rocks.

Martin, hit me up the next time you are going out there. I'd appreciate it!

Rene, are you off sun mon? I try not to miss too many church days but the rcotc works out best on sundays for everyone I've talked to. I don't go into work til midnight on mondays so if u have mondays off lmk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 (Post 3408254)
It's never too late to tear something down and put it back together. I would like to keep the rig clean as possible but as long as the bearings are all good I would be happy. Let me know if we plan something for Friday.

Ok mike, I guess I can give you a little taste of what to look for in the upcoming rcotc comp. Ill talk to u when I stop by hobbytown in a little bit.

209SCXCRAWLER 11-30-2011 02:22 PM

Martin I'm actually off Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday... That's why Sundays usually work best for me.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming RCOTC event but I'm really hoping to get some wheel time in before then.
Still deciding which rig I'll use for the first comp... I've got my XJ pretty much dialed, but I really wanna run the new rig too!

Still gotta get a motor and ESC for it though...

crowninshield3 11-30-2011 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 209SCXCRAWLER (Post 3408529)
Martin I'm actually off Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday... That's why Sundays usually work best for me.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming RCOTC event but I'm really hoping to get some wheel time in before then.
Still deciding which rig I'll use for the first comp... I've got my XJ pretty much dialed, but I really wanna run the new rig too!

Still gotta get a motor and ESC for it though...

There should plenty of time to decide, a whole month and 15 days to decide lol. Try and make it either way, it should be a blast ;)

Jrob 11-30-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRock (Post 3408069)
Great vid "thumbsup" That place is a fun spot to crawl for sure but I havn't been there in a while:cry: I'll keep an eye on the thread to see when you guy's go out there next time and try to make it.

Thanks Everyone! we had a great time yesterday. i cant wait till we have a huge fun crawl, so I can get more footage"thumbsup" here is the a wraith in action: Axial Scale Teaser "Jrock and The Wraith" - YouTube

209SCXCRAWLER 11-30-2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crowninshield3 (Post 3408872)
There should plenty of time to decide, a whole month and 15 days to decide lol. Try and make it either way, it should be a blast ;)

Oh dont you worry lol... I'll be there FASHO!!!
I may even bring both my rigs just in case I can't make up my mind.

The problem I have is I know the capabilities of my XJ but I have not driven my newly built rig at all... In fact it doesn't even have a motor, ESC, servo, or decent drivelines... So I gotta drop some $$$ on all that crap and then do some test-n-tune to get it all right.

Either way, I'll be ready!

fvrr 11-30-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 209SCXCRAWLER (Post 3409269)
Oh dont you worry lol... I'll be there FASHO!!!
I may even bring both my rigs just in case I can't make up my mind.

The problem I have is I know the capabilities of my XJ but I have not driven my newly built rig at all... In fact it doesn't even have a motor, ESC, servo, or decent drivelines... So I gotta drop some $$$ on all that crap and then do some test-n-tune to get it all right.

Either way, I'll be ready!

Just let me know when you want to run for a bit. I normally get off around noon so can play for a bit before I have to pick up my daughter. Or you can hook up with dan and I'll meet up when done.

crowninshield3 11-30-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fvrr (Post 3409433)
Just let me know when you want to run for a bit. I normally get off around noon so can play for a bit before I have to pick up my daughter. Or you can hook up with dan and I'll meet up when done.

Exactly.. I'm free for most the days, earlier the better because I pick up my kids in the afternoon. I'll pm u my (209scxcrawler) number, feel free to text or call anytime.
-Dan

Natedog 12-02-2011 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3409059)
Thanks Everyone! we had a great time yesterday. i cant wait till we have a huge fun crawl, so I can get more footage"thumbsup" here is the a wraith in action: Axial Scale Teaser "Jrock and The Wraith" - YouTube

Nice vid with decent looking indoor crawl area. :) Love the music, who and what is it? Way too many death metal backgrounnd music in some people's vids.