RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html)

JKS1962 12-02-2011 06:00 AM

Tuesday 6th

Hey JRock....are we meeting up on Tuesday ? Cody mentioned it...... I hear he got his Wraith...SICK.... 2 Wraiths for the next run, anymore ? Bought a new body for the night crawler.... Going to paint it pink with blue flames for the girlfriend..... taking your advice breaking it down and lubbing up the worm gears... going to be a sick crawler."thumbsup"

jscalecrawler 12-02-2011 03:10 PM

meet up

me and my daughter will be goin to deer creak tomorrow around 1230 if anyone is wantn to gtg' hit me up 9162815738 jason

nissan_driver24 12-02-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscalecrawler (Post 3412920)
me and my daughter will be goin to deer creak tomorrow around 1230 if anyone is wantn to gtg' hit me up 9162815738 jason

Jason it's too bad you can't make up to the G6. Have fun crawling at Deer creek and make sure you get some pictures.

jscalecrawler 12-02-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 (Post 3412996)
Jason it's too bad you can't make up to the G6. Have fun crawling at Deer creek and make sure you get some pictures.

ya i will if i get my camera workin. oh ya got a new body. dodge prerunner dobbed tailed.

Jrob 12-03-2011 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscalecrawler (Post 3412920)

Me and my son will try and be there"thumbsup"

Jrob 12-03-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKS1962 (Post 3412063)
Hey JRock....are we meeting up on Tuesday ? Cody mentioned it...... I hear he got his Wraith...SICK.... 2 Wraiths for the next run, anymore ? Bought a new body for the night crawler.... Going to paint it pink with blue flames for the girlfriend..... taking your advice breaking it down and lubbing up the worm gears... going to be a sick crawler."thumbsup"

Next tuesday works for us"thumbsup" Captain Kaos "cody" Just picked up his RTR wraith today, The lower links front and rear lasted about 5 min, he got some metal ones though. I have to be @ WORK BY 1 ON TUES:cry: so lets meet early 730ish?? i only have till 1200

JKS1962 12-03-2011 04:15 AM

Sleepin

I work all night you know....I'll be sleepin till at least 10 am ... bummer you have to work at 1:00...... Is Monday a better day for you ? No matter .... I'll be there on Tuesday....

Jrob 12-03-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKS1962 (Post 3413818)
I work all night you know....I'll be sleepin till at least 10 am ... bummer you have to work at 1:00...... Is Monday a better day for you ? No matter .... I'll be there on Tuesday....

Im off the weekends again i work 1-9 mon-fri, cody is off though.

jscalecrawler 12-03-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3413725)
Me and my son will try and be there"thumbsup"

not gna b able to make it cant get my daughters rig workin right

Jrob 12-03-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscalecrawler (Post 3414342)
not gna b able to make it cant get my daughters rig workin right

K, maybe tomorrow?

jscalecrawler 12-03-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3414362)
K, maybe tomorrow?

i gota work. im off thurs,fri,sat for now

Jrob 12-03-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscalecrawler (Post 3415079)
i gota work. im off thurs,fri,sat for now

next saturday lets gtg"thumbsup"

fvrr 12-03-2011 11:43 PM

Club vs Club comp by team lerk

OK, I got a call from James (finishliine) from team lerk out of modesto. Great guys, been to a few of their comps but can't do tomorrow with Recon G6 BD bash in Reno today. He said I could put the word out to see what happens. They are planning a "club" vs "club" comp and are thinking of holding it in Folsom, probably Dotton's Point. They know our area 916 rc scalers just started. They are hoping for about 8-10 members per club to compete. I told him I don't think I'll have that many members by February so they are working out the details. It will be based off of their rules http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/compe...ries-info.html which is based off MSD rules SORRCA.com minus the scale points. There will be a required list of I think 3 items, spare tire, tow strap and I can't remember the third item. This is a club vs club so you guys can take it from there.

I also mentioned it to Wes (sloyota) today and he'll bring it up with the Santa Rosa or JPH crew "thumbsup" They may be able to bring 8-10 for a large scale comp.

This will be braging rights around these parts "thumbsup"

Jrob 12-04-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natedog (Post 3411881)
Nice vid with decent looking indoor crawl area. :) Love the music, who and what is it? Way too many death metal backgrounnd music in some people's vids.

It is a led zeppelin cover song. Thanks for the positive comment"thumbsup"

jscalecrawler 12-04-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fvrr (Post 3415435)
OK, I got a call from James (finishliine) from team lerk out of modesto. Great guys, been to a few of their comps but can't do tomorrow with Recon G6 BD bash in Reno today. He said I could put the word out to see what happens. They are planning a "club" vs "club" comp and are thinking of holding it in Folsom, probably Dotton's Point. They know our area 916 rc scalers just started. They are hoping for about 8-10 members per club to compete. I told him I don't think I'll have that many members by February so they are working out the details. It will be based off of their rules http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/compe...ries-info.html which is based off MSD rules SORRCA.com minus the scale points. There will be a required list of I think 3 items, spare tire, tow strap and I can't remember the third item. This is a club vs club so you guys can take it from there.

I also mentioned it to Wes (sloyota) today and he'll bring it up with the Santa Rosa or JPH crew "thumbsup" They may be able to bring 8-10 for a large scale comp.

This will be braging rights around these parts "thumbsup"

nice im down

Jrob 12-04-2011 01:27 PM

Scaler Gtg/Video shoot!! Sat. Dec 10 @ Get a Hobby

TeamDirty530crawler/Get a Hobby, is having a Scaler Gtg Next Saturday December 10th, THIS IS GOING TO BE A FREE CRAWL DAY!!! Come try out Get A Hobby's Indoor Rock crawling course FREE for the day! The shop opens @11am we will Be meeting in the Roseville area saturday morning @830 then heading to Nevada city"45min drive" I will have a 3 open seats if anyone wants to carpool and throw in on fuel? there is an awsome locals crawl spot, covered ,concreted in rocks, right on the creek, with endless lines. we will head there first thing crawl for a few"this is within a 5min walk from the shop" and then head to the shop and do some crawlin and Video!!! If anyone has any ?'s Pm me"thumbsup"

fvrr 12-04-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3416530)
TeamDirty530crawler/Get a Hobby, is having a Scaler Gtg Next Saturday December 10th, THIS IS GOING TO BE A FREE CRAWL DAY!!! Come try out Get A Hobby's Indoor Rock crawling course FREE for the day! The shop opens @11am we will Be meeting in the Roseville area saturday morning @830 then heading to Nevada city"45min drive" I will have a 3 open seats if anyone wants to carpool and throw in on fuel? there is an awsome locals crawl spot, covered ,concreted in rocks, right on the creek, with endless lines. we will head there first thing crawl for a few"this is within a 5min walk from the shop" and then head to the shop and do some crawlin and Video!!! If anyone has any ?'s Pm me"thumbsup"

Sure, Get A Hobby is not my place, just a sick indoor course with in 45mins of roseville Hopefully you guys can make it, it will show how serious you are! We are planning on attending the overland challenge and that is also what this weekend is about! this way you guys can see what there is to offer, and so that The city slickers can meet the country folk, and we can get our crawl on!! thanks and hope to see you on Saturday!!

This is what I'm talking about. No reason to post the same thing in the sac and overland sections. Get 10 guys together and make it to the lerk club comp coming up soon as well.

Jrob 12-04-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fvrr (Post 3416671)
Sure, Get A Hobby is not my place, just a sick indoor course with in 45mins of roseville Hopefully you guys can make it, it will show how serious you are! We are planning on attending the overland challenge and that is also what this weekend is about! this way you guys can see what there is to offer, and so that The city slickers can meet the country folk, and we can get our crawl on!! thanks and hope to see you on Saturday!!

This is what I'm talking about. No reason to post the same thing in the sac and overland sections. Get 10 guys together and make it to the lerk club comp coming up soon as well.

we are gonna try and make it!! i also invited ALL THE TEAM LERK GUYS UP FOR THE DAY!!

Jrob 12-04-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers (Post 3416530)

Sorry for those of you who got offended for getting invited to the scaler gtg, didnt mean any harm just would like to get everyone together so i can make a bad ass video with Norcals best rigs @ a new spot to many of you! and have a fun crawl day! just Like when we all started! And it is worth the drive! ask anyone who has been to these spots"thumbsup"

fvrr 12-04-2011 03:58 PM

We're all grown men playing with toy cars :ror: and we want to promote scalers in the area. But I feel a place for everything. I'm guessing around 20 Sac Scalers attend G6 events which is a blast, but RCOTC is just another twist to scaling.

On another note, for those who know me know I hate water and mud. Damm Parker :ror:

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/t...11204-1335.jpg

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/t...11204-1336.jpg