LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #221
I wanna be Dave

little vid

zonkerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 07:19 AM   #222
Rock Crawler

Man that is coming along nicely. Now just to get some Berg axles under my scaler
Big Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #223
I wanna be Dave

you guy should come on by. my buddy had his scaler out there he had no problems after out grand opening comp get with me see if we can get a scaler comp going,i know the alot of you guys out there
zonkerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #224

Default folsom point

O.K. guys, what happened to my pix on the previous page. It says they were moved or deleted. Moved where? Deleted by who/why? Do I try again or is it a waste of time? I was trying to show the area for a GTG.

Actually, I just remembered that once I posted them and was sure they showed up, I deleted them, thinking they would still stay here. I'll try again.

DIZZE004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #225
Rock Crawler

that looks like a cool spot. (and a cool rig!)
So is tomorrow still "happening?" I'm open to where because I'm the new kid in town, it's all new to me
brokennib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #226

Default sat gtg

Not sure who is deciding where and when, but I think you'll like the spot I posted (folsom point). Would be better if free though.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:09 PM   #227
Rock Stacker

I'm game for Saturday if someone gives a place and time I got my truck put back toegether so I'm good to go.
Tom_Swanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:34 PM   #228

hey dizze004 that spot looks pretty fun .. have directions? challenging when you want it to be and some trail stuff i say we go there tomarro earlyish like 9:30 10 mabie ... let me know what you all think
miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #229
Rock Crawler

I could make that, just need to know where to meet up.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #230
Rock Stacker

Yeah I'm game for there at 930 or 10 just need to know where I'm going
Old 11-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #231

hey if dizze doesnt check in with directions lets have a plan B for Dotons or Oak point at folsom lake ... we could meet up at the AM PM on the corner ofduglas and auburn folsom before goin in
Old 11-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #232
Rock Stacker

Miles u have my number and I have your if dizzle doesn't come back with directions I'm sure we will be in touch
Old 11-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #233
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles View Post
hey if dizze doesnt check in with directions lets have a plan B for Dotons or Oak point at folsom lake ... we could meet up at the AM PM on the corner ofduglas and auburn folsom before goin in

Sounds like a plan
Old 11-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #234

Default Folsom Point

Sorry guys, I've had the page minimized all night and each time I checked it never updated. If any of you are still on, I will get exact directions and be right back with you. Main thing is that on your way North, up Folsom Auburn road, you turn right (East) over the new bridge. You pass Natoma and I think the next light is the one. It only goes left, into the park.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:23 AM   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIZZE004 View Post
Sorry guys, I've had the page minimized all night and each time I checked it never updated. If any of you are still on, I will get exact directions and be right back with you. Main thing is that on your way North, up Folsom Auburn road, you turn right (East) over the new bridge. You pass Natoma and I think the next light is the one. It only goes left, into the park.
alrighty have any street names or a place we could meet up or somethin
Old 11-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #236

The street off folsom auburn is folsom lake crossing (East) then you pass Natoma (T intersection that goes to the right-South) As you continue on Folsom Lake crossing (about 2 maybe 3 mi total from Folsom Auburn), the next light is the entrance to the park (left turn only) If you pass it, the next light is a main intersection-Blue Ravine (on the right) turns into GreenValley rd. (on the left). You'll see a Raley's Starbucks Taco Bell etc. If anyone wants to meet, that would be a safe spot to meet and leave vehicles. I can take 3 in with me and my truck with my pass. Even if someone wants to leave early, I can run them back out to their car. Give me a call 760-285-5072 Mike. My truck is a '97 white Ford F250 Crew Cab 4x4.

If most people are coming from the North then Dotons would be closer to them. Let me know. I'll check the site in the a.m.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIZZE004 View Post
The street off folsom auburn is folsom lake crossing (East) then you pass Natoma (T intersection that goes to the right-South) As you continue on Folsom Lake crossing (about 2 maybe 3 mi total from Folsom Auburn), the next light is the entrance to the park (left turn only) If you pass it, the next light is a main intersection-Blue Ravine (on the right) turns into GreenValley rd. (on the left). You'll see a Raley's Starbucks Taco Bell etc. If anyone wants to meet, that would be a safe spot to meet and leave vehicles. I can take 3 in with me and my truck with my pass. Even if someone wants to leave early, I can run them back out to their car. Give me a call 760-285-5072 Mike. My truck is a '97 white Ford F250 Crew Cab 4x4.

If most people are coming from the North then Dotons would be closer to them. Let me know. I'll check the site in the a.m.

sounds good to me .. well all try and meet up at the taco bell on the corner of blue ravine and lake crossing between the times of 9:30 10
... see yall out there later
Old 11-06-2010, 12:55 AM   #238

My computer is a POS. I cant even zoom in on google maps and see if there is a street name for the park entrance. Let me clarify my last instructions.

If you travel south on Folsom Auburn from Douglas you hit the light for Beal's point. Continue South until you get to the light where the Chevron is and turn left (East) on the new bridge that parallels the dam. Folsom lake crossing. It's about 2-3 mi to park entrance. There is a traffic light and I think you can only turn North (if not, the other way is a neighborhood)

If you are coming from the South on Folsom blvd, cross what most people call the new bridge (intersects with Riley/Greenback and if you turned right you would be on Rainbow bridge) Continue North (pass light at Oak Ave ) Continue to next light and turn right (folsom lake crossing) Pass light at Natoma and the next light is a left (North) into the park.

Sorry again guys, for the delayed response. Feel free to call in a.m.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:03 AM   #239

Briggs Ranch drive is the street into the park. Can you believe this computer only took like 30 min to show me a map?
Old 11-06-2010, 09:30 AM   #240
Rock Stacker

I have no idea where were going but I'll find I'm not complete idiot lol I'll be at taco bell at 930 945

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html
Posted By For Type Date
Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps - Page 84 - RCCrawler.com Bulletin Board This thread Refback 10-04-2011 03:34 PM