RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html)

jammin311 01-28-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fvrr (Post 2892152)
Cool, I was looking at the comp thread too :lmao: Now from the satellite view is there going to be access to drive down from the parking lot? I'm sure with 50+ they would have figured that out :ror: See you tomorrow "thumbsup"

nope can't drive down there parking lot will hold a few im sure we can get all in maybe along the road.

Smoke&Mirrors 01-28-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin311 (Post 2892157)
nope can't drive down there parking lot will hold a few im sure we can get all in maybe along the road.

No 4x4's allowed outside of the parking lot there?

jammin311 01-28-2011 08:38 PM

Nope

sumquak 01-28-2011 08:42 PM

was out with parker today setting courses and staging will be right off the end of the parking lot. easy access to your vehicle for battery charging and repair if necesary.

the lake office told me the gate will be open but i still wish i had a key to do it myself (read boltcutter) so if any one has one please bring it.

see you all in the morning and allow for the fog. JPH

scalinrox 01-28-2011 09:43 PM

Hey Martin, This is Scott, Tom's dad. Are you talking about the Lakeside Liquor parking lot to meet tomorrow? I would like to meet you and follow you in. What time are you planning to head into the park?

Tom_Swanson 01-28-2011 09:49 PM

Hey pop it's your first post 8-) I believe the name of the place is called garintos like the Italian restaurant u like in Roseville but if you want to just go in after you pass the gate at Douglas just keep going forward u will see signs that will point you in the correct direction

fvrr 01-28-2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scalinrox (Post 2892486)
Hey Martin, This is Scott, Tom's dad. Are you talking about the Lakeside Liquor parking lot to meet tomorrow? I would like to meet you and follow you in. What time are you planning to head into the park?

Welcome onboard Scott :ror: Meeting a few guys from down south around 7ish.

scalinrox 01-28-2011 10:00 PM

Sounds good Martin, I'll be there a little before 7. I'll be in the Excursion. I assume your talking about the parking lot east of the am/pm since the am/pm parking lot is a bit on the small side. Tom is right, it's the same parking lot that Granito's is in, but the restaurant is closed and moved away now. If I don't hear anything different, I'll be there by 7

fvrr 01-28-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scalinrox (Post 2892519)
Sounds good Martin, I'll be there a little before 7. I'll be in the Excursion. I assume your talking about the parking lot east of the am/pm since the am/pm parking lot is a bit on the small side. Tom is right, it's the same parking lot that Granito's is in, but the restaurant is closed and moved away now. If I don't hear anything different, I'll be there by 7

That's it.

DRIVNMF 01-29-2011 01:59 AM

Thanks guys for keeping the udates available for everyone! Your right, long day, got out of Reno late, got to the lake at dark thirty, Sumquak helped out immensely and fvrr and jammin, thank you for all the forum help.

See ya'll in the morning and good luck!

rockwalker 01-29-2011 06:21 PM

Found

At the Folsom g6 on course ! I found a pull pal/snatch block combo mad from Axial links and L angle aluminum. if this is yours let me know so I can get it to you

nissan_driver24 01-29-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockwalker (Post 2893778)
At the Folsom g6 on course ! I found a pull pal/snatch block combo mad from Axial links and L angle aluminum. if this is yours let me know so I can get it to you

is it made from green links? if yes then that's mine :)

rockwalker 01-29-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 (Post 2893950)
is it made from green links? if yes then that's mine :)

Green it is. when would you like to meet to pick it up?

209SCXCRAWLER 01-29-2011 09:00 PM

That was the one he found.
Nice to see that someone found it huh?
It's amazing to see how generous and honest the people are here. It was a pleasure to meet everybody today!

rockwalker 01-29-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 209SCXCRAWLER (Post 2894128)
That was the one he found.
Nice to see that someone found it huh?
It's amazing to see how generous and honest the people are here. It was a pleasure to meet everybody today!

Yall welcome any time

jscalecrawler 01-29-2011 09:57 PM

G6 was a blast even though it was cut short.. I broke 2 dog bones.. Sinc i switched to 3s lipo..

R ther any upgrades out ther besides the 300s? or any suggestions would help?

fvrr 01-29-2011 10:26 PM

You know, I don't know what ticked me off more today. The damm park rangers OR breaking my truck. I'm leaning towards the rangers. Here's to them :flipoff:

BUT props to the RECON boys from over the hill. Even though we only got to run 1 course it was pretty awesome. No way would I have come up with the markers you guys did. "thumbsup""thumbsup" The next one won't be here soon enough :ror:

scalinrox 01-30-2011 11:19 AM

I agree about the rangers shutting us down being frustrating, but to everyones credit it was handled very well so we will be welcome another day.

I had the plesure of running stage 3, the 100 gate course and it was awesome. The skill test was right in the edge of being too much, but with a little thought and the right line it was possible. My hat is off to Parker and crew for setting up such a cool course and I can't wait for the next one!

See65 01-30-2011 11:48 AM

It definitly sucked we got shut down, but it gives me enough time to get my rig done and still be able to run the folsom G6.:ror:

RC Rock Hugger 01-30-2011 12:20 PM

Why did the rangers shut it down?