Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California
Loading

Notices

Thread: Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #1661
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Across the street from Folsom Prison
Posts: 1,082
Default

Is tomorrow a holiday? I've got a new job and maybe able to play after noon or Sat am

Hey john i went to the school in EDH, not too bad, some hard lines because of the vertical line. I only got to do about 30' when I got a call and had to leave. There looks like a few hours there. There are some rocks also on the right side for dirt hill climbs.




Last edited by fvrr; 06-02-2011 at 10:22 PM.
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 05:40 AM   #1662
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 88
Default

Business has been slow so Andy and I are off so I believe it's gonna be Andy Tom and Scott forsure at Folsom point at 10 hopefully the water level is down enough to have fun.
Tom_Swanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:02 AM   #1663
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: citrus hts
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Swanson View Post
Business has been slow so Andy and I are off so I believe it's gonna be Andy Tom and Scott forsure at Folsom point at 10 hopefully the water level is down enough to have fun.
i think i can come out. if you guys change the spot send me a txt 916-281-5738
jscalecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #1664
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Across the street from Folsom Prison
Posts: 1,082
Default

I'm pretty sure most of fp will be underwater. Ill be done @ noon so ill call u guys to see where u guys wind up
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:04 AM   #1665
MEOW
 
Natedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corruptifornia
Posts: 12,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
I'm pretty sure most of fp will be underwater. Ill be done @ noon so ill call u guys to see where u guys wind up
The water is even higher than a couple weeks ago. Not much isn't under water at Dotton's point.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #1666
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 88
Default

Yeah Folsom point is way full we are gonna try Douglas entrance first boat launch I'll post if we move again call me if anyone has any suggestions in Folsom lake area 916-628-0524
Tom_Swanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:43 PM   #1667
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: brentwood
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumquak View Post
was out doing some scouting this morning to no avail, some areas, but very limited. working on mounting the new ramps for todays project.

you guys thinking about camping at AWCC, i talked to cisco grove today and the sites up to A-30 are pretty much reserved already. if you would like to be close to the front of the party start thinking about a reservation. there are plenty of sites in the A section available, the front one's are going first, but A-22 was available today and it's a good sized camp. i'm going up thursday night but don't have any other details figured out.

hey there just reading your post and saw that u guys where thinking of getting site a-22 i am in site a -21 did you all get that site looking to meet new scalers
rustynails78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #1668
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Roseville,Ca
Posts: 540
Default

We ended up getting site A204.
See65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #1669
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RC Blackhole
Posts: 512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustynails78 View Post



hey there just reading your post and saw that u guys where thinking of getting site a-22 i am in site a -21 did you all get that site looking to meet new scalers
a-22 wasn't available today so i took a-31, nissan driver has a-204, stop by any time, Mike has a "scaler" you have too see if your eyes can keep up with it lol. i'll be working all weekend helping Parker, but i'll be around.

guys i should have room for a tent or two, and one vehicle, will know more next weekend, i'm trying to get up there to check on the snow for Parker
sumquak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #1670
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nor-Cal; Olivehurst/Yuba City
Posts: 385
Default

Hey all, Im in Olivehurst/marysville area. I havent kept up with the sac post as I finally have my scaler that I will be finishing soon. ('luse with losi running gear)Anyways, I look forward to crawling sometime in Oroville with you guys!
norcallump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #1671
Gold Star Baby!
 
nissan_driver24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 667
Default

Anyone down for a rain run? I got plenty of garbage bags to water proof your radios and urself :P
nissan_driver24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #1672
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Across the street from Folsom Prison
Posts: 1,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 View Post
Anyone down for a rain run? I got plenty of garbage bags to water proof your radios and urself :P
hahaha, your hard core dog! LMK if you guys go out I may stop by to say hi. Not going to run though, gave my honcho to bruce for a little more tube work. Going to the new race track so watch a little oval racing after 1 if anyone wants to go. 8470 belvedere ave ste b
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #1673
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere in the Sierras.
Posts: 655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumquak View Post
a-22 wasn't available today so i took a-31, nissan driver has a-204, stop by any time, Mike has a "scaler" you have too see if your eyes can keep up with it lol. i'll be working all weekend helping Parker, but i'll be around.

guys i should have room for a tent or two, and one vehicle, will know more next weekend, i'm trying to get up there to check on the snow for Parker
Hey John let me know when you head up to check the snow..Maybe I can join you.
Norcal_GIT_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #1674
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Roseville,Ca
Posts: 540
Default

Took a quick drive up to Cisco grove and the rain is doing its job of melting the snow. It's still deep in some areas but I think we should be good by the time awcc rolls around.
See65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #1675
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Across the street from Folsom Prison
Posts: 1,082
Default

Anyone interested in going down to manteca for a lerk scale comp as well as 1.9 mrc comp sun 6/12? I have to see if my losi esc motor will be in or not though. I got my roller a couple weeks ago just because of the price but I'm thinking of getting it together and running it. Low budget mrc The mrc pro roller dropped again at horizon for $80 Asked my buddy to see if they could match it but haven't heard back yet.

***Cen Cal 1.9 Throw Down***
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #1676
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Roseville,Ca
Posts: 540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
The mrc pro roller dropped again at horizon for $80 Asked my buddy to see if they could match it but haven't heard back yet.
They are just giving them away now.
See65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #1677
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: CALI "209"
Posts: 1,970
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
Anyone interested in going down to manteca for a lerk scale comp as well as 1.9 mrc comp sun 6/12? I have to see if my losi esc motor will be in or not though. I got my roller a couple weeks ago just because of the price but I'm thinking of getting it together and running it. Low budget mrc The mrc pro roller dropped again at horizon for $80 Asked my buddy to see if they could match it but haven't heard back yet.

***Cen Cal 1.9 Throw Down***

Hope you guys can make it out its going to be a great time. Martin i have a stock mrc motor if you need it.
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #1678
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: citrus hts
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
Anyone interested in going down to manteca for a lerk scale comp as well as 1.9 mrc comp sun 6/12?
***Cen Cal 1.9 Throw Down***
i think im willing to go ill still be on vacation. but will need to carpool with someone. so is anyone thinkn of going???
jscalecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #1679
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Across the street from Folsom Prison
Posts: 1,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscalecrawler View Post
i think im willing to go ill still be on vacation. but will need to carpool with someone. so is anyone thinkn of going???
I just talked to my buddy he said my esc mtr should be in tue or wed. I've got everything else for the mrc. Opps I forgot I have to paint it. Ill wait a week to sell my honcho hehe so if its just the 2 of us I can drive

Oh by the way did u get married this weekend? If so congratulations! Then the next question is will your wife let u go and play hahaha
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #1680
Gold Star Baby!
 
nissan_driver24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
I just talked to my buddy he said my esc mtr should be in tue or wed. I've got everything else for the mrc. Opps I forgot I have to paint it. Ill wait a week to sell my honcho hehe so if its just the 2 of us I can drive

Oh by the way did u get married this weekend? If so congratulations! Then the next question is will your wife let u go and play hahaha
how come u're selling the honcho??? noooOooooOo!!!! haha I might be down to comp but I don't have a mrc... and i'm not a losi fan... so maybe only the scaler...
nissan_driver24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html
Posted By For Type Date
Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps - Page 84 - RCCrawler.com Bulletin Board This thread Refback 10-04-2011 03:34 PM

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com