Notices

Thread: livermore

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 10:49 AM   #41
Rock Crawler

Default Re: livermore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCT_Guy View Post
ANoodle- Norcal2500hd (Brian) said he thinks you drive around town in a lifted Chevy, what truck is yours? Brian is from Fremont but we work together here in Livermore.
Yeah i used to have a lifted 2500hd, I have gone wheeling with Brian before out in Coyote Hills a long time ago.

I now have a Black Tahoe, with a roof rack and some chrome black wheels or a 07 TL with a A-star sticker on the back window.

JRock I would be down to go but I'm working all day. have fun man and see you on Saturday morning after that long ass drive.
ANoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #42
Rock Crawler

Here is a shot of the PIT off Vineyard

Stuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:00 PM   #43
Rock Crawler

that spot has potential......
NorCal 2500HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #44
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoodle View Post
Yeah i used to have a lifted 2500hd, I have gone wheeling with Brian before out in Coyote Hills a long time ago.

I now have a Black Tahoe, with a roof rack and some chrome black wheels or a 07 TL with a A-star sticker on the back window.

JRock I would be down to go but I'm working all day. have fun man and see you on Saturday morning after that long ass drive.
Sup man, how ya been? I think I read you had a little one with the misses...congrats.....Still riding?
NorCal 2500HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #45
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal 2500HD View Post
Sup man, how ya been? I think I read you had a little one with the misses...congrats.....Still riding?

Whats going on Brian. Yes sir, just had a little one. He's 4 four months old and just got his first cold. Feel so bad for him, for the last couple night its been little to no sleep. Still riding but not a street bike anymore, bought a dirt bike instead and been saving for a house.

How you doing? I finished my scaler by the way.
Attached Images

Old 02-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #46
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
Here is a shot of the PIT off Vineyard

the Pit is looking good, not that much water just enough. Anyone down to go to this spot sometime next week?
Old 02-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #47
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Nice, Livermore is getting pretty trendy on trucks with roof racks you ever seen the white lifted suburban with the roof rack and LED bar running around town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal 2500HD View Post
that spot has potential......

Quote:
the Pit is looking good, not that much water just enough. Anyone down to go to this spot sometime next week?
Man that place looks awesome!! I am going to try sunday am to try a spot, might have to head to this place.
NCT_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #48
Rock Crawler

Exclamation Re: livermore

[QUOTE=NCT_Guy;3541357]Nice, Livermore is getting pretty trendy on trucks with roof racks you ever seen the white lifted suburban with the roof rack and LED bar running around town?

There are a lot of suburban with roof racks too. I most likely have seen it but then again not sure because I dont look for it.

Who knows
Old 02-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #49
Quarry Creeper

Heading out tomorrow with a couple other local guys in the morning. Where is this PIT spot?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #50
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Heading out tomorrow with a couple other local guys in the morning. Where is this PIT spot?

It's about 1/4 mile east of the Isabel/Vineyard intersection on Vineyard. You will see a black fence on the right ( coming from that intersection)and that's where it's at.
What time you headed down there. I'll try and swing by for a while?
Old 02-05-2012, 12:26 AM   #51
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
It's about 1/4 mile east of the Isabel/Vineyard intersection on Vineyard. You will see a black fence on the right ( coming from that intersection)and that's where it's at.
What time you headed down there. I'll try and swing by for a while?
Ok I found it on the map. I'm thinking about 9:30ish and then from there I think I'm going to check out under the bridge at Holmes and Arroyo creek or under Arroyo st bridge. That stretch of creek has trails running between Holmes to Concannon that should have something fun. I need to get with the other guys in the morning to see how they look but should be about 4-5 of us with Wraith's and maybe a Honcho.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #52
Quarry Creeper

I will be out at the pit at 10ish if anyone wants to meet there.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #53
Quarry Creeper

Nice to meet you Joel "Stuck"! That place was awesome. My buddy and I crawled for anout 3 hours. Going back for sure and can't wait. We took pics and video I'll try and post when I get a chance.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #54
Rock Crawler

Might try to get out wheeling on Saturday depending on how much water is comign through or go to Vasco. Anyone down to go, we could set up some courses. I have a whole bunch of cut up tennis balls. Let me know.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #55
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Nice to meet you Joel "Stuck"! That place was awesome. My buddy and I crawled for anout 3 hours. Going back for sure and can't wait. We took pics and video I'll try and post when I get a chance.
Nice meeting you guys too! Glad you enjoyed the spot

Quote:
Might try to get out wheeling on Saturday depending on how much water is comign through or go to Vasco. Anyone down to go, we could set up some courses. I have a whole bunch of cut up tennis balls. Let me know.
Sounds fun but there is a Nor-Cal comp at Folsom. Shouldnt be any water running thru in the pit by Saturday unless we get rain on Friday. Have Fun.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #56
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Sounds good, that is my plan with a couple buddys. Trying to be there around 8ish so we can be home by noon. I was going to try and buy a bunch of tennis balls also and have them cut up in time but not sure if I will be able to so that would work great if we meet up. The PIT was alot of fun and markers are almost a must if you want to plan out a course and not forget it lol.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #57
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Sounds good, that is my plan with a couple buddys. Trying to be there around 8ish so we can be home by noon. I was going to try and buy a bunch of tennis balls also and have them cut up in time but not sure if I will be able to so that would work great if we meet up. The PIT was alot of fun and markers are almost a must if you want to plan out a course and not forget it lol.

Yeah I'm down to go, I will driven in with a black Tahoe. Are you guys bring scalers, mini's or whatever? I have a good amount of tennis balls so no worries.

Is the Pit where you turn left on Vineyeard or right? Or is it off the 84 under the bridge?

Last edited by ANoodle; 02-08-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #58
Quarry Creeper

It is on the Ruby Hill side of the street pretty much the half way point between Isabel & Vallecitos rd or Holmes. Heading out of town you turn left on Isabel or turn right off Holmes/Vallecitos. There is a black chain link fence and the Pit is drooped back down on the other side of the fence

We are running Wraith's, what are those considered

If Brian comes out he will haev his scaler.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #59
Rock Crawler

Quote:
It is on the Ruby Hill side of the street pretty much the half way point between Isabel & Vallecitos rd or Holmes. Heading out of town you turn left on Isabel or turn right off Holmes/Vallecitos. There is a black chain link fence and the Pit is drooped back down on the other side of the fence

We are running Wraith's, what are those considered

If Brian comes out he will haev his scaler.
Not really sure what Wraiths are considered, I will try to be there around 8am or so. Hopefully my 4 month old will sleep longer on Saturday.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:32 AM   #60
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Not really sure what Wraiths are considered, I will try to be there around 8am or so. Hopefully my 4 month old will sleep longer on Saturday.

Well I talked with the wife and i wont be able to get there until maybe 10am. If you want to swing by my house tonight I could give you the tennis balls to use.