RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   livermore (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/308227-livermore.html)

bake69 03-28-2011 12:29 AM

livermore

so please tell me im not the only one holdin it down for livermore plz be other people out there that crawl or rc period so hit me up i need a crawler buddie or rc buddie cuz all my other friends are to cool for rc

NorCal 2500HD 03-28-2011 10:33 AM

Nah theres a few from out there.....give it a while, im sure they will post up.

ANoodle 03-28-2011 12:13 PM

Livermore all the way, places off of Vasco to go too. I sometimes go exploring to find new places fro sure.
Hit me up, i live in Springtown

ANoodle 04-01-2011 03:00 PM

So whats up Bake69, no replys

JRock 04-02-2011 09:21 AM

He must be really BAKED :roll:

ANoodle 04-04-2011 11:50 AM

Haha I think you might be right JRock

bake69 04-07-2011 06:22 PM

hay

my bad yall i down any time my rides arnt special but i sure have fun with them

ANoodle 04-08-2011 10:18 AM

No worries on if they are special man, its all about the fun anyways.

JRock 04-08-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bake69 (Post 3031685)
my bad yall i down any time my rides arnt special but i sure have fun with them

Thats what it's all about having fun"thumbsup" Check out the Team LERK page for scaler gtg's in the central valley or CVRC for 2.2 comps

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANoodle (Post 3032946)
No worries on if they are special man, its all about the fun anyways.

Ok Noodle we know your rigs are special, special ed:lmao: They ride the little yellow bus to the crawl spots lol. Well when you going to make it out to one of the comps again?

ANoodle 04-11-2011 10:29 AM

Whats going on JRock, I have just been really busy. Just found out the wife is Prego, about 13 weeks now so I have been all about that and spending time with her. Ahhhhhhh.

Anyways been having problems with the Jepp i built, its been having glitching issues so I picked up another rooster to see if that is the problem. The Toyota keeps breaking drivelines so I can trying to figure out that problem too. Not that fun. Plus it seems like all my batteries are dying, need to spend money on that too.

hawaiiancrawler 04-11-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRock (Post 3032991)
Thats what it's all about having fun"thumbsup" Check out the Team LERK page for scaler gtg's in the central valley or CVRC for 2.2 comps

Ok Noodle we know your rigs are special, special ed:lmao: They ride the little yellow bus to the crawl spots lol. Well when you going to make it out to one of the comps again?

Damn Noodle you gona take that shit?

ANoodle 04-11-2011 11:14 AM

Whats on Tony, long time no see.

Am I going to take that from JRock, come on....look who's its coming from. Thats all I have to say about that (Thank Forest Gump), little yellow school bus. Yes when they first started crawling they did ride the little yellow school bus but now they are up to the normal yellow school bus. Jason just doesn't want anyone else to know about his special bus. Its ok Jason, you still cool in my book.

JRock 04-11-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANoodle (Post 3037728)
Whats on Tony, long time no see.

Am I going to take that from JRock, come on....look who's its coming from. Thats all I have to say about that (Thank Forest Gump), little yellow school bus. Yes when they first started crawling they did ride the little yellow school bus but now they are up to the normal yellow school bus. Jason just doesn't want anyone else to know about his special bus. Its ok Jason, you still cool in my book.

Oh man the secret is out now, Thanks:oops: Stupid is as stupid does Noodle:flipoff: Looks like we need to get together and figure out whats going on with your rig and the glitching. Maybe get some mip drivlines so you don't snap them anymore. Might be the angle of the driveline itself?

ANoodle 04-12-2011 01:18 PM

I think it might be the angle but not sure. I already blew one MIP up at full droop, maybe put in a limit strap or something.
Going to rder more MIP drivelines. maybe next weekend i wil come out there on Saturday or something to figure this shit out.

By the way, most of my batteries have died. Is Cheap batteries.com a good place to buy them?

JRock 04-12-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANoodle (Post 3039576)
I think it might be the angle but not sure. I already blew one MIP up at full droop, maybe put in a limit strap or something.
Going to rder more MIP drivelines. maybe next weekend i wil come out there on Saturday or something to figure this shit out.

By the way, most of my batteries have died. Is Cheap batteries.com a good place to buy them?

Hobby people, Value hobby, Hobby partz and cheap batteries are all good places to get lipos"thumbsup" also ebay has some good deals on multiple batteries.

ANoodle 04-13-2011 09:49 AM

Cool I will look some of this up. I need to get out and crawl with you guys. All I have been doing is smashing my Toyota, maybe thats why it keep breaking. Hahaha

ANoodle 04-19-2011 04:19 PM

Baker doing out this Saturday to do some crawling if your interested?

bake69 04-26-2011 06:24 PM

ay yooo let do some crawlin

ANoodle 04-27-2011 02:07 PM

Let me know whats up man, I'm free this Saturday too.

bake69 05-02-2011 10:50 PM

are there any scale comps out around here