Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Rockville Park

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2006, 11:44 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Rockville Park

Anyone from NorCal ever been there? it's in between Fairfield and Vacaville CA but closer to Fairfield. I used to ride my Cannondale there and it seems to have some nice crawling spots.

Last edited by Gula; 08-01-2006 at 07:35 AM.
Gula is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2006, 05:04 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

went there once with a buddy. it wasn't to bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GulaVW69
Anyone from NorCal ever been there? it's in between Fairfield and Vacaville CA but closer to Fairfield. I used to ride my Cannondale there and it seems to have some nice crawling spots.
zumzum5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:26 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumzum5150 View Post
went there once with a buddy. it wasn't to bad
im about to get a crawler soon becouse of rockville beieng in my backyard pretty much. i go riddin there all the time on my trek,about 1/2 a mile away, and it would be perfect..... once i get my rig we should meet up... is there anyone else in this area....
daelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I met 2 guys that had some rigs at Hobby Town in VV. They are on here too but dont remember their screen names. Not many crawlers around my area. If you have a car you can meet BillC he's from around SAC area. They go crawlin in some cool spots. There's also a guy that works at Les Schwab in VV that goes by TANK on here. Yeah we should meet up sometimes. I'm in southwest asia right now but when I get back it's on like Donky Kong.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:42 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GulaVW69 View Post
I met 2 guys that had some rigs at Hobby Town in VV. They are on here too but dont remember their screen names. Not many crawlers around my area. If you have a car you can meet BillC he's from around SAC area. They go crawlin in some cool spots. There's also a guy that works at Les Schwab in VV that goes by TANK on here. Yeah we should meet up sometimes. I'm in southwest asia right now but when I get back it's on like Donky Kong.
what's up. have not heard from you in a while. we need to do some crawlen soon. there is a comp the 28 at folsom lake. come on out, bring the vv gang.
bill c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 07:58 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I'm deployed again:-( and wont be back till next year. I'll hit you up when I get back. I wanted to go a few times before but I had school, a work comp and then I left. Kind of sucks. I brought a crawler with me though and have been tearing up some concrete blocks and small rocks. I'l try to post some pics sometimes.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Let Me Know When You Get Back..........
bill c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:26 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Yeah i'll see if daelv want's to go and I'll bring the wifeee. This time I wont let her drink coffee though If money and time allows I'll bring another rig too 1/6 scale