Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area.

This is the official page for the Beach City crawlers. We are based around the SOUTH BAY area located Just south of Los Angeles International Airport. We have epic crawling and I know there is a bunch of us crawlers in the area so I am extending an official invitation into our club. We will have a once monthly meet up/crawling day, local events hosted by club members, and just some good times crawling with others. We are having a meet up at Colombia park in Torrance on the 21st of this month at 9:00am, and our official First official club meeting/crawling event to be hosted at my house in Torrance In January some time. I have a crawling course and bar at my house that can accommodate all of us. We could do a pot luck/bbq if anyone is interested. Date to be determined by you guys. The more that attend the better. We will all need to compromise on the date as to maximize the amount of people that can make it. Rest assured this will be a relaxed social club that we all will enjoy.

Here is a link to our new club page that farmer00 set up for us. Thanks farmer. Please find your way over there and join for all the up to date info.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/group...-crawlers.html

So with that said, Lets get a head count for who is in. Post your name and what weekend day in January is best for you. Also indicate weather or not you can make it to the Dec.21st meet up. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

How does 1-12-13 sound or the First club crawl and bbq at my house?
Lets finalize the day asap so we can put it on the club page. If we get 3 conformations for that date we should make that the official day and put it in the club page.

Kris
Founder, Beach City Crawlers.

Members List
1 Fly Krisco
2 Grimjeeper91
3 mdickerson
4 wsmb
5 farmer00
6 LA Summit
7 spoonerisms
8 Jokerrw
9 Fatboybc
10 Rockkook

Last edited by Fly Krisco; 03-07-2014 at 08:12 PM.
Fly Krisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area.

Thanks for taking the lead on this Kris!

As I indicated in the other thread I'm in for the 21st.

For January, I'm not sure, my schedule is up in the air except I do know that MLK weekend is out for me.

Terry
GrimJeeper91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #3

Default Re: Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area.

mdickerson6153, if I'm not working next weekend, I'll be there.
mdickerson6153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdickerson6153 View Post
mdickerson6153, if I'm not working next weekend, I'll be there.
Please let us know what weekend in Jan. is best for you. Thanks
Old 12-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Hey. I'm in for sometime in Jan. I think I'm only not available on maybe one Saturday. I'll have to update once it gets closer but I definitely want to be there. I won't be able to make dec 21st unfortunately but will be there the 22nd if anyone wants to come out and crawl for a 2nd day.
Farmers00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

I'm in for the 21st. might be able to make the 22nd. wanna run my new 35t
wsmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

Hey all. I recreated the club group with the name that Kris suggested. Also copied in his description. This is a public group so anyone will be able to view and join. It's also a place we can post our club pics of events and what not and start threads and things. I left the picture blank for now until we can get a shot of our rigs or maybe a cool logo made. As far as I can tell how the club works on this forum, everyone should be able to post pics and start threads. Will investigate further. Feel free to join up or invite others if you are already a member. Anyone can join by finding our club in the club section of rccrawler or by following this link.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/group...-crawlers.html

I suggest posting all events in the club page via the link above in a new thread for each event so we can keep track of what's up easier then just this 1 thread. Then make a new thread on the regional west California page advertising our club page and for people interested to visit said club page. We can keep that thread on top by periodically visiting it and posting a comment so people who are looking for a south bay club will find us easier and see that we are active.

Also Kris, I can transfer the group to you if you prefer to manage it. Just let me know.

Last edited by Farmers00; 12-16-2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Added idea
Farmers00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Do we have a time yet for Saturday? How about 9 AM? Needing to plan the rest of my day.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Thank you farmer for setting up the club page. I think if you manage the club page and I manage this thread we have a winning combination. We can post club info on both pages so its easy to see what's gong on.

How does 1-12-13 sound or the First club crawl and bbq at my house?
Lets finalize the day asap so we can put it on the club page. If we get 3 conformations for that date we should make that the official day and put it in the club page.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:05 AM   #10
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJeeper91 View Post
Do we have a time yet for Saturday? How about 9 AM? Needing to plan the rest of my day.
9:00am should work for me. Time set. 9:00am. See you all there

Last edited by Fly Krisco; 12-17-2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: set time
Old 12-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

9am Saturday?
Old 12-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #12
Pebble Pounder

Yes. Saturday the 21st. at 9:00am
Old 12-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

Do you have any pics of your locations?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
z50king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Here a couple from Columbia Park. All are close up's of the rig but you can see a little in the back ground. We have a pretty good rocky path that's about 200 yards long and typically's about 6 foot across and is good for scaling and crawling. The major rock pile is about 6 foot tall.

Last edited by GrimJeeper91; 12-17-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:56 PM   #15
Pebble Pounder

We also have Del Thorne park just down the road. It would make a perfect g6 style comp area. It has a long river bed with bridges and water crossings. Not to mention the many other spots we have.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:11 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

Sounds fun. I'm up against the mountains in Upland.

I see an lcc in those pics. If anyone us looking for one, I have one for sale

Old 12-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by z50king View Post
Sounds fun. I'm up against the mountains in Upland.

I see an lcc in those pics. If anyone us looking for one, I have one for sale

Actually it's a Night Crawler with a bunch of LCC parts, Tekin Roc412 & MMP ESC. Do you have a link to your LCC?
Old 12-17-2013, 03:14 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Krisco View Post
We also have Del Thorne park just down the road. It would make a perfect g6 style comp area. It has a long river bed with bridges and water crossings. Not to mention the many other spots we have.
this place sounds interesting
Old 12-18-2013, 12:58 AM   #19
Rock Stacker

Put me down for the 12/21 at Columbia park.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4
Jokerrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:18 AM   #20
Rock Crawler

Exclamation Re: Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJeeper91 View Post
Actually it's a Night Crawler with a bunch of LCC parts, Tekin Roc412 & MMP ESC. Do you have a link to your LCC?
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/sale/...y-low-use.html

We can work out a local deal cheaper, if you like.

Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Los angeles Area Crawlers. soulfly3 California 5 05-27-2014 02:29 AM
Where to crawl in the Los Angeles area? liketocrawl California 4 07-15-2008 09:27 AM
South Central Los angeles Crawlers???? boostamante California 4 07-14-2008 11:06 PM