RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Temecula Area Fresh Start Non Commital Meet Up Thread. (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/503868-temecula-area-fresh-start-non-commital-meet-up-thread.html)

RC-Hopper 08-03-2014 11:57 AM

Temecula Area Fresh Start Non Commital Meet Up Thread.

This is a fresh start, water under the bridge, what's been said's been said let's get over it meet up thread.

The past is the past, I don't know about you guys but my workweek and family life keep me stressed out enough. I'm sure most feel that way. Anyone that is into this crawling stuff surely got into it for the cool rigs and fun as well as family atmosphere.
Nonetheless with any group of people (men or women) there is bound to be disagreements. This is an attempt to start over. Here are the thoughts on the future of this thread. This may be a total waste of time but here goes:

1. This thread is for crawling meet up locations and dates. Discussion should be kept to coordination only, all conversation pertaining to personal issues should be held face to face. If there is an issue with a particular person, keep it off the thread.

3. ANYONE can show up, if you feel like you can't be around someone that could or will show up, politely don't post, just show up or don't show up, no hard feelings either way.

2. Any location that is crawled whether it is public or private should be noted as such in the meet up post.

This is not meant to be a slam for any recent or past situations.

Happy Crawling!!!

RC-Hopper 08-03-2014 12:00 PM

Re: Temecula Area Fresh Start Non Commital Meet Up Thread.

Rainbow run next Saturday night starting at 7:00. Meet up at the turn out. Directions soon if necessary.

RC-Hopper 08-03-2014 12:12 PM

Also, as most know Forest Falls next Sunday.

Rockin Wraith 08-03-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC-Hopper (Post 4853689)
Rainbow run next Saturday night starting at 7:00. Meet up at the turn out. Directions soon if necessary.

I will be attending this crawl for sure, and will be bringing the boy and my Grandson too"thumbsup"

RC-Hopper 08-03-2014 12:44 PM

May try to make the Forest Falls run on Sunday if I can get up in time, try to get the kid to go too.

Rockin Wraith 08-03-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC-Hopper (Post 4853718)
May try to make the Forest Falls run on Sunday if I can get up in time, try to get the kid to go too.

I might try to make it to, but gonna be hard after the Saturday night Rainbow run:mrgreen:

Rockin Wraith 08-03-2014 12:54 PM

I would definitly like to put a CDM run together soon, see if we have any interest in a crawl on the beach

iluvdrt 08-03-2014 01:04 PM

Subscribed
Not sure about Forrest falls yet. Have to play that one by ear. Rainbow shouldn't be an issue though.

Stricklinator 08-03-2014 03:16 PM

Subscribed, I have no idea where to go to have fun with my toy trucks!

snicklefritz 08-03-2014 04:42 PM

Can't do Saturday night bit I'm planning on Forrest falls. Should be a big group. And i still need to break my FF cherry.:mrgreen:

RC-Hopper 08-03-2014 07:25 PM

May have to skip the Rainbow run, the falls in the morning would be a tough make. Maybe catch it another time, sounds like the falls will be a big one.

snicklefritz 08-03-2014 09:09 PM

Doh! Sounds like the falls may not happen. Major flooding and the bridge is gone. Stay tuned.

DEynon 08-03-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockin Wraith (Post 4853733)
I would definitly like to put a CDM run together soon, see if we have any interest in a crawl on the beach

Come on out Rockin. Would be good seeing you guys again. Let me know when you want to do the CDM thing and I'll round up the of boys.

DEynon 08-03-2014 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snicklefritz (Post 4854143)
Doh! Sounds like the falls may not happen. Major flooding and the bridge is gone. Stay tuned.

Jeff the roads will be cleared by tomorrow

DEynon 08-03-2014 11:14 PM

The roads to Forest Falls will be cleared out by tomorrow afternoon. All plans are still on for FF on Sunday.

snicklefritz 08-03-2014 11:19 PM

Sweet! The pics on FB after the flash flood looked like it's perfect for rc crawling."thumbsup"

DEynon 08-04-2014 01:11 AM

Right. They looked killer.

Stricklinator 08-04-2014 06:35 AM

Where is this Forest Falls? This is for next Sunday? Thanks guys!

DEynon 08-04-2014 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stricklinator (Post 4854304)
Where is this Forest Falls? This is for next Sunday? Thanks guys!

Stricklinator its up by Yucaipa on the road up to big bear. Its not hard to find at all

jerry2575 08-04-2014 10:08 PM

Nice to see everyone back