Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: SDC[emoji769] San Diego RC Crawlers Group!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2017, 12:38 AM   #1

Default SDC San Diego RC Crawlers Group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridetime41 View Post
Just decided to join the community here. I'm Jon from San Diego and I have had about 10 Crawlers. I currently have a SCX10.2 and my girlfriend has a SCX10. We both o out crawling here in San Diego and I love it.

I was a best in the desert co driver and pit crew chief for a class 7100 racing team and this is my hobby when I'm not working on the race vehicles. I have since moved on to compete in class one in SNoRE. Good stuff! Im a very mechanical guy. I love he crawler scene here and wanted to tell everyone lol.

I started the SDC San Diego RC Crawlers group here in San Diego. I wanted to get a solid group of cats together and it's proving viable with over a hundred and forty members we have some fun.

I did it because I wanted o have fun. And social media is a very easy platform for me to navigate and utilize. From talking to race tuck sponsors I went ahead and used the same approach on the RC industry.

I was successful in getting Axial to allow us to use their label in conjunction with my group. Second was RC4WD to send us Group love, along with ScalerFAB, Savox, proline all jumping on. We have gotten some great items form our group supporters and it's been great to meet and hook people up with some cool items all the while promoting the industry.

We are very excited to get to the pro line by fire event this may 6th and we will be here in full force! Here is a link to the facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1237375183010358/

Who else is in the So-Cal area that's into the crawler scene!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I going to cut a stock XJ body to try and make a chopped test end for my truck. Here's my inspiration!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ridetime41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

SDC[emoji769] San Diego RC Crawlers Group! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
San Diego RC Crawlers kmoore California 5805 Yesterday 11:35 AM
San Diego RC Group Started PaulzOx California 22 10-28-2012 11:24 PM
any crawlers in LA or San Diego Area, or lower california?? kevinlongisland Competitions 6 02-28-2005 09:39 AM
any crawlers in LA or San Diego Area, or lower california?? kevinlongisland California 3 09-06-2004 01:38 PM