RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   California (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/)
-   -   Sac Area Crawlers Gtg Sep. 8 Loonlake (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/83723-sac-area-crawlers-gtg-sep-8-loonlake.html)

bill c 09-03-2007 08:40 PM

Sac Area Crawlers Gtg Sep. 8 Loonlake

Ok Guys, September 8th, 5pm, Loonlake Second Damm. This Will Be A Night Gtg. Lights A Must.

Norcal crawler 09-03-2007 09:07 PM

you just had to make lights a must, didnt you! :lol: Where's loonlake anyway? My bruiser might even be ready by then.

get r done 09-03-2007 09:36 PM

Sorry guys cant make this one,. I will be in Montery with the Family. Hope you guys have a blast and see you next time. Hopefully we can all get together at Folsom soon. Later

bill c 09-03-2007 10:07 PM

norcal, no you dont need lights, but we will be running into the night. loonlake is up 50 to icehouse rd. icehouse to loonlake. it is at the start of the rubicon. tell your dad to come, we can do some 1.1 crawlin.

rockhugger 09-03-2007 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill c (Post 835263)
norcal, no you dont need lights, but we will be running into the night. loonlake is up 50 to icehouse rd. icehouse to loonlake. it is at the start of the rubicon. tell your dad to come, we can do some 1.1 crawlin.

yes you do.

especially you norcal, you need to spend less time on this board commenting on what size tires someone is running on their old willy's and work on your lights.

We saw guys running cheap lights velcro'd to stuff this past weekend, I bought a small clip on light for $4.oo on and a Miner's head light for $10.00 Saturday before the comp.

you can do it norcal... you can do it.

Norcal crawler 09-03-2007 11:39 PM

Ok i asked him and he said that he thought it was up 50 too. Maybe i can come to this one. What if we all came up a little bit earlier in the day to do some full size crawling? then as it got darker, we take out the rcs. But dont be makin fun of our jeep because it aint no 4runner with massive tires and lockers! :lol: We seriously need a locker... and a bigger rear axle. My dad should have kept his 4runner, or his scout, or his bronco. :x I could go on forever about how much stuff we should have kept.

It would help if i had lights to work on. i cant drive myself anywhere i want and i cant order anything i want. i dont have a car or a credit card, so how would i get the lights? yeah i could get them if i begged enough and he just took me down to get some. but the only places i could get some are in Roseville and the internet. We dont go down to Roseville unless it is for some reason like me needing lights.

rockhugger 09-04-2007 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norcal crawler (Post 835379)
Ok i asked him and he said that he thought it was up 50 too. Maybe i can come to this one. What if we all came up a little bit earlier in the day to do some full size crawling? then as it got darker, we take out the rcs. But dont be makin fun of our jeep because it aint no 4runner with massive tires and lockers! :lol: We seriously need a locker... and a bigger rear axle. My dad should have kept his 4runner, or his scout, or his bronco. :x I could go on forever about how much stuff we should have kept.

It would help if i had lights to work on. i cant drive myself anywhere i want and i cant order anything i want. i dont have a car or a credit card, so how would i get the lights? yeah i could get them if i begged enough and he just took me down to get some. but the only places i could get some are in Roseville and the internet. We dont go down to Roseville unless it is for some reason like me needing lights.

hello, I have a smaller Jeep than you guys. :flipoff:
Im going to order some more this week, want me to order some for you, should be about $12.00 to 15.00 for 10 individual lights if you help with shipping ( $5.00 ) I need some for for my wheely king so I'm ordering tommorow, let me know.

Norcal crawler 09-04-2007 12:04 AM

Sure, i got money. Ten lights sounds good for me. What brightness and what kind of resistors would i need? i got those radio shack ones that you and bill told me, but never found any lights to use them on. How much would ten be with shipping? 15 or 20? If you could add it up before you order it, and let me know that would be cool. i have to tell my dad and make sure it is ok with him to but i think it is ok.

Oh yeah your jeep needs a lift. But you have a locker with a d44 rear right?

1tom2go 09-04-2007 09:49 AM

Paul's only had his jeep offroad once, so he's not sure if it even has 4 wheel drive! Last I heard he can't even drive it, much less take it to the rubicon...but at least he has a jeep :shock:

I will be up near Mt. Shasta fishing this weekend, so I can't make it. Have fun guys!

rockhugger 09-04-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1tom2go (Post 835659)
Paul's only had his jeep offroad once, so he's not sure if it even has 4 wheel drive! Last I heard he can't even drive it, much less take it to the rubicon...but at least he has a jeep :shock:

I will be up near Mt. Shasta fishing this weekend, so I can't make it. Have fun guys!

Where was Tom last weekend

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockhugger (Post 835452)
I could have borrowed the camera from Tom, but he kept whining to me on the phone about some corn he found in his panties, and how afraid he was to go the moonrocks at night. He also mentioned that one of his multiple personalities got him into a bar room fight Friday night and now he is missing some teeth so he wanted to go to the Dentist instead of to the comp where he knew he would get his Cow Vagina handed to him.

here are some pics from the comp.

Hellbent 09-04-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norcal crawler (Post 835173)
you just had to make lights a must, didnt you! :lol: Where's loonlake anyway? My bruiser might even be ready by then.

It would be faster for you to go through Cool and George Town to get to Loon Lake. Take a look at this map.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...5PkjHJu8ctxw==

Norcal crawler 09-04-2007 08:00 PM

Oh yeah, thanks.

ok i can go for sure now. But my dad had a idea what if we planned a trail to go on before the gtg for the 1:1's? anyone can go. So we could go do that trail and then once it gets time for the gtg go back to loon lake. And we thought that if you dont have anything going on the next day some of us could camp at the lake or some campground nearby since it will be late by the time we are done running the rc's. anyone up to it?

bill c 09-04-2007 10:08 PM

norcal did you miss the 1.1 & rubicon part. we will go on the con. we will go to the gtg at 5pm. so what time do you want to start ? i dont think i will camp. we will see. "thumbsup"

Norcal crawler 09-04-2007 10:13 PM

it depends on how far in on the Rubicon we go. We couldnt make it all the way through. but maybe start at like 11 or 1. I dont know how much offroading we would do.

bill c 09-04-2007 11:12 PM

we could sater at 2, do some of the trail. then go to the gtg. thats cool with me. let me know.

Norcal crawler 09-04-2007 11:31 PM

2 sounds good to us. my dad will check tomorrow to make sure. how much do you think we could do of the Rubicon?

rockhugger 09-05-2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill c (Post 836771)
we could sater at 2, do some of the trail. then go to the gtg. thats cool with me. let me know.

anyone have any cones so we can throw up some courses?

I might take friend and some kayaks.

Norcal crawler 09-05-2007 09:21 AM

I could make some if nobody else has some.

onecolumbyte 09-05-2007 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockhugger (Post 836868)
anyone have any cones so we can throw up some courses?

I might take friend and some kayaks.

I don't have any cones but I got a kayak. I could probably even get the wife up there if she could Kayak while I crawled.

1tom2go 09-05-2007 03:49 PM

I got cones if you need them. Just send Paul to pick them up.

Hey Paul... are you driving your mom's Honda on the Con? Justin said he may have the transfer case mount you need for your jeep.