Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Slickrock Mafia comp in arnold/nor cal!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #81
Quarry Creeper

How about sat?
ruck"n"roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #82
Rock Stacker

Default saturday.......

ALLRIGHT FELLAS ,HOW ABOUT SAT THE 1st
Slickrock Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #83
Quarry Creeper

well, if thats cool with you guys,lately my schedule is all crazy, but if thats good for you guys than im definitly down.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:19 PM   #84
Im Brandon

Spot looks killer, I will see if I can get out there! I hope
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:17 PM   #85
Quarry Creeper

Spot looks killer. Not in the middle of but F%$k egypt either. I'll try and get the guys together. I'm sure most would be willing to drive there.
derwood21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:21 PM   #86
Pebble Pounder

I have crawled there before, the rocks are great but parking kind of sucks. I might be able to make it on Sat though.
RC Rock Hugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #87
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickrock Mafia View Post
MORE ROCKS!? MORE ROCKS!? Thats the noise my wife makes when she cant park in the garage Just kidding but I am going to get that pesky old vintage chopper out of the way, and bring in some more types of rockplus i plan on making some very devious man made obstacles

{ "DRIVE YOUR DRIVING DRIVER"}
I think I have room in the barn for that, I've got a few old bikes and old roadsters in there.
drumbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:20 AM   #88
Oppan Gangnam Style

Quote:
MORE ROCKS!? MORE ROCKS!? Thats the noise my wife makes when she cant park in the garage Just kidding but I am going to get that pesky old vintage chopper out of the way, and bring in some more types of rockplus i plan on making some very devious man made obstacles

{ "DRIVE YOUR DRIVING DRIVER"}

Hard to see but what's in the chopper? Triumph? Not too good with the older stuff. Is it for sale by chance?
chino63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:22 AM   #89
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nluvwithxlr8ing View Post
Spot looks killer, I will see if I can get out there! I hope
I up for Saturday I think.
drumbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:45 AM   #90
RCC Addict

Quote:
okay boys here is the new comp spot i found today, hoping to get a bunch of guys together maybe sunday.? ITS between moke hill and jackson on ELECTRA RD. officially calling that great bunch o' guys known as the sac crawlers and all the other relativly local peeps!!! this spot is badass and is OFFICIALLY on BLM ,no kickouts suckas

How far down the road is this? I think I found the road you were referring to:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...,0.079823&z=14

It took me a while to figure that Moke hill was actually Mokelume Hill. Damn you locals always talking in secret jive speak to hide the good spots

So would this spot be good enough for Event#6? The rocks look way different than everything else we have been on and the terrain seems like it has a good variety.

-Sam
SlinkySam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:51 AM   #91
Rock Stacker

Default bike.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino63 View Post
Hard to see but what's in the chopper? Triumph? Not too good with the older stuff. Is it for sale by chance?

the bike is a british 63" Matchless G12, a handbuilt ,high compression motor. About 40 of this very specific model and motor were built! When i got it the frame was ruined ,so i cut it up and built my own, this bike as it sits in my garage has been in "backstreet choppers" mag and its not even close to done. As it sits it is more of a concept than anything, lots of fab left, just beginning to scratch the surface. I would rather get rid of my wife than my bike then maybe i could finish the damn thingJUst the motor has a value of between 8,000 to 12,000 grand
Old 02-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #92
Rock Stacker

Default hiya sam....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkySam View Post
How far down the road is this? I think I found the road you were referring to:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...,0.079823&z=14

It took me a while to figure that Moke hill was actually Mokelume Hill. Damn you locals always talking in secret jive speak to hide the good spots

So would this spot be good enough for Event#6? The rocks look way different than everything else we have been on and the terrain seems like it has a good variety.

-Sam
yes ,usslandlocked and i checked it out and it is definitely good enough, it has one bathroom close by and with some cooperation and creativity we could park everyone, basically off to one side of the road tightly parked. The rock is smooth and polished almost by the flow of water, it is so cool! I ran claws and michael ran moabs and both did well tractionwise . This is a good spot with nice ,technical lines. Town [jackson] is only 10 mins. away from the spot, which is also nice.Thanks Don
Old 02-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #93
Im Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumbeater View Post
I up for Saturday I think.
Not sure if I can make Saturday now, forgot about a fundraiser I was volunteered to be at I dont know what time thats at so maybe I can go in the morning still
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:43 AM   #94
Rock Stacker

Default day 4 comp?

not sure what day to get together this weekend , please post up as individuals or as groups on what day is best for the jackson comp, majority rules but trying to make it so we can all crawl together, bigger comps bigger fun, more money for the "DASH 4 THE CASH" winner
Old 02-26-2008, 12:14 PM   #95
Quarry Creeper

saturday would work for me, have plans for sunday but can cancel
Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 PM   #96
Pebble Pounder

i can probly do sat or sun and probly even make it on time to have some fun this time and beat you all ..

jk i suck at driving
crawldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #97
Oppan Gangnam Style

Quote:
the bike is a british 63" Matchless G12, a handbuilt ,high compression motor. About 40 of this very specific model and motor were built! When i got it the frame was ruined ,so i cut it up and built my own, this bike as it sits in my garage has been in "backstreet choppers" mag and its not even close to done. As it sits it is more of a concept than anything, lots of fab left, just beginning to scratch the surface. I would rather get rid of my wife than my bike then maybe i could finish the damn thingJUst the motor has a value of between 8,000 to 12,000 grand
I'm diggin' it! I've been wanting to build a bike for a long time. A few of my friends keep bugging me to start something but I want to build something different than an S&S motored cookie cutter chopper like theirs. I gotta finish my hot rod first though (aka, the never ending project... or as some call it, Patches).
chino63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:30 PM   #98
RCC Addict

my father live in westpoint on the corner of stanley rd and 26, too bad he is coming down to the bay for my sons baptism this weekend or I would be in for this one:-( .... 2 birds one stone.......lol
halfcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #99

Would be willing to show up on Sunday. Have an offroad race on Sat.
Jermsking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:40 AM   #100
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
.....The rock is smooth and polished almost by the flow of water, it is so cool! I ran claws and michael ran moabs and both did well tractionwise . This is a good spot with nice ,technical lines. Town [jackson] is only 10 mins. away from the spot, which is also nice.Thanks Don
That's what I was thinking. Looks nice! I might be able to get out Sunday....or maybe Satruday...
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote