Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Outside the US > Canada

Notices

Thread: Indoor track and crawl area in Langley Canada

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 02:09 AM   #1

Post Indoor track and crawl area in Langley Canada

My name Is Paul. I’m getting ready to build an indoor R.C track in Langley. My first goal is to see how many people would be interested and what they would like to see in this indoor R.C area, I’m thinking dirt track, rock crawling, road track and oval. I also would like to know what you think about cost, how much at the door, how much for a month, perks for being a member. Things like that.
So the more emails I get in support of this idea, the more likely it’s going to happen.
Location yet to be established. Looking for 2000sf

Open 4 days a week Thursday, Friday Saturday Sunday.
Hours would be 11am to 8pm

Membership Gold

- Gold, 2 payment options
- Payment 1 $450 for a year membership Pay $112.50 4 times a year
- Payment 2 $400 for a year membership Pay $400.00 1 times a year
- As a gold member you will have unlimited track access and no charge on special events. Have the ability to book for groups, Kids under the age of 12 with a gold member will not be charged for entry.
- Discount on parts perched at track and 2 tickets per month to bring a friend at half drop-in rate.

Membership Silver

- Silver $40.00 month to month
- As a Silver member you will have unlimited track access.
- Kids under the age of 12 with a silver member will be charged only $5.00 at the door

Membership Bronze

- Bronze $5.00 per month
- As a Bronze member you will pay per use $10.00 a day.

If any member brings a friend or child over the age of 12, the friend or child will be charged $12.50 to enter all non members must be accompanied by an active member.

There is a reason for memberships. It makes the zoning and business licence easier to get.
So please leave me some feedback and thoughts or changes you would like to see.
Let’s get a buzz going! This could be very rad to have in Langley. If we get enough people interested, the next step will to have a website made and have people start buying memberships on line to help fund the project. 100% refundable. I’ll also be looking for volunteers to help build the track and do events. So if you’re interested in helping out, please feel free to contact me paulisrad@gmail.com

I hope everyone understands there isn’t much to be made running a track like this, however I feel this would be the coolest thing to do for the community and the R.C world. I know it would make my life a better place. To get started we are going to need at least 50 gold members. Thanks guys... drive hard!
paullwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Indoor track and crawl area in Langley Canada

Did this ever happen?!?!?
cormier33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
indoor, langley indoor track