Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Outside the US > Canada

Notices

Thread: Chilliwack bc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #1

Default Chilliwack bc

Any one know of any good crawl spots out here in chilliwack bc. Just moved here and found any
efcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #2

Im in Chilliwack also just got a rock crawler a couple weeks ago. Just wondering if your still looking for spots but you probably know where to go by now hey lol
Dribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:34 AM   #3

Still looking for spots. Was out of the crawler scene for a few year and just got back into it. Just recently moved to chilliwack so not sure where to go.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:19 PM   #4

I was just up at the lake with my crawler in the woods area there. Was ok but nothing that great. There are lots of good spots up by the river. i bet on little mountain on the quarry rd side by the slough would be a good spot or on the rocks down at the river ( peg leg ) or gill rd would be good.

also here http://www.scalebuildersguild.com/fo...ead.php?t=4418

but have not been to any of these spots yet personally as i just recently got my crawler.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:51 AM   #5

I actually live on little mountain on latimer didn't know there was a quarry near it. Like I said just moved to the area. Any idea where that spot in that other post is?
Old 04-30-2011, 02:07 AM   #6

ya says quarry rd. havent been there myself to check it out thought just found out about that spot today. I live not far from there actually. so here are somewhat of directions to the other location. A is just chilliwack (starting location) B is where you would pull off to the side and park and do some crawling. You can zoom in on the link and compare it to the other one to if you want. Hope this helps in giving you an idea where it is. Best i can do for directions to it lol. It will prob be zoomed in on the link but you can zoom out its not that far from chilliwack

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sourc...06856&t=h&z=17
Old 04-30-2011, 02:10 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dribble View Post
ya says quarry rd. havent been there myself to check it out thought just found out about that spot today. I live not far from there actually. so here are somewhat of directions to the other location. A is just chilliwack (starting location) B is where you would pull off to the side and park and do some crawling. You can zoom in on the link and compare it to the other one to if you want. Hope this helps in giving you an idea where it is. Best i can do for directions to it lol. It will prob be zoomed in on the link but you can zoom out its not that far from chilliwack

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sourc...06856&t=h&z=17

Hmm k does look that hard to find. New to crawling so looking for others right. Got an ax10 and got my xr roller awaiting electrics. Let me know if you ever wanna head out.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #8

ya i will let you know lol i always want to head out. My brother in law has a ax10 as well. but will def want to meet up sometime and head out
Old 05-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Are you on Scale Build's Guild? (AKA Crawl Canada) That's the place to know what's going on locally.
R/C Bashist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #10

I thought they were just for scale stuff. I'll check them out
Old 05-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #11

Made it out to the spot you mentioned and all I can say is wow It can defiantly be an all day trip. Good fun.