Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat > Chit Chat Classics

Notices

Thread: Fellow Gingers, find everything you can about me.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2005, 03:45 PM   #61

Quote:
our name is Will Mathiasen.
You were born May 4, 1987.
You live in Kirkland Washington.
Your 6'1" and weigh 190 pounds.
Your in a band called Die By Day.

All true...and i was thinking... Its possible to get a picture of my grandpa.. but i dont think there are any on the net of him. You would probly have to come here and snap one... I'm still awaiting a phone call... whoever gets my number, Calls me, sayes "Howdy Willis, This is so and so and i found your Phone number". alls you have to do is give me your addy, and I'll send this mofo out to whoever calls me first.

BTW, I really dont crawl ,Ive got the stick..but I only joined here to check out what crawling is all about.

- Willis.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2005, 03:49 PM   #62
RCC Addict

take your own advice dip5hit.

-Weres[/QUOTE]

of course! i have to rip on other people's hair because of my receding hair line.

keep practicing.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:51 PM   #63

sorry to hear.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:56 PM   #64
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminallyClod
All true...and i was thinking... Its possible to get a picture of my grandpa.. but i dont think there are any on the net of him. You would probly have to come here and snap one... I'm still awaiting a phone call... whoever gets my number, Calls me, sayes "Howdy Willis, This is so and so and i found your Phone number". alls you have to do is give me your addy, and I'll send this mofo out to whoever calls me first.

BTW, I really dont crawl ,Ive got the stick..but I only joined here to check out what crawling is all about.

- Willis.

Have you ever heard of 411? We have your name and where you live. I'm not even going to waste my cell minutes to call you. I don't care about you stupid *** chassis or you gay boy band.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:14 PM   #65

But i wasnt offering my gay boy band TJ, but hey i was wondering, when you comin to our next practice?
Old 11-15-2005, 04:25 PM   #66
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
But i wasnt offering my gay boy band TJ, but hey i was wondering, when you comin to our next practice?
Man I can see you either going on the global ignore list or being a member of the band real soon.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:32 PM   #67
RCC Addict

Quote:
keep practicing.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:32 PM   #68
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
Man I can see you either going on the global ignore list or being a member of the band real soon.
I like his sig, I think we should make him a mod!
Old 11-15-2005, 04:51 PM   #69
Rock Crawler

Go away.

Go away.

You little piss ant, go away.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:07 PM   #70

I love you too.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:13 PM   #71
Rock Crawler

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.

Go away.Go away.

Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.vGo away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.Go away.

I think this kid is turning into the next, even more annoying (if that is possible) NOVA.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:17 PM   #72
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD400
I think this kid is turning into the next, even more annoying (if that is possible) RD400.
What you meant to say.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:26 PM   #73

Go away wahhhh.. kill yourself.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:50 PM   #74
Quarry Creeper

Is this supposed to be like that thread on Pirate?
Old 11-15-2005, 05:52 PM   #75
R.I.P. Chip

Yea it is supposed to be exactly like that, didn't you see how it started with someone trying to sell some gears, then raising the price?
Old 11-15-2005, 05:52 PM   #76
Quarry Creeper

Ha Ha I won I called him
Old 11-15-2005, 05:53 PM   #77
R.I.P. Chip

post his number for us all to call his dumb ***.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:53 PM   #78
Quarry Creeper

Yes its a great and halerious thread I think everyone should have a look even though its alomg 80 pages on blackmale now.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:03 PM   #79
Quarry Creeper

Ok Jason here it is 425-827-5122
Old 11-15-2005, 06:06 PM   #80
R.I.P. Chip

Was that 425-827-5122?