Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat > Chit Chat Classics

Notices

Thread: PM Instructions for Dirk Digler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2006, 12:03 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default PM Instructions for Dirk Digler

I receive many, many pm's every day, asking questions and giving me feedback. Sometimes I don't have time to read and answer all the questions, etc. So.....here are some basic rules I am setting regarding me reading and responding to your PM.
Thanks.
Also....thanks to JIA for giving me some insight on this:

1. If the spelling is so bad that it takes an effort to "de-code" the message, I will not read it.
2. If the punctuation is so bad that I can't understand it, I will not read it.
3. If your user name seems stupid to me, I won't read it.
4. If I know who you are and I don't like you, I won't read it.
5. If I don't know who you are, I probably won't like you anyway and I won't read it.
6. If I know who you are, I DO NOT like you and I won't read it.
7. If you ask me for ideas on a build up, I won't respond.
8. If you ask for ANY information that I have to think about, I won't respond.
9. If your name starts with any letter from the alphabet, I will not read it.
10. If you pm me, I won't read it or reply to you.

Thanks....and have great day. I look forward to deleting your pm!!!

DD
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2006, 12:04 PM   #2
06 Super National Champ

LMAO!

Old 05-12-2006, 12:10 PM   #3
R.I.P. Chip

Dear Dirt D1cklicker,

I have found an easier way to handle your problems with people contacting you via private message. I simply deactivated your private message account, so you do not have to deal with idiots. I am sorry if you had some important PM's saved they will now be lost, but in reading your description you just delete them all anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I am also sorry to have to give you this message in a public forum, but I have been trying to pm you about it for several weeks and never got a response.

-Jason
Old 05-12-2006, 12:14 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason
Dear Dirt D1cklicker,

I have found an easier way to handle your problems with people contacting you via private message. I simply deactivated your private message account, so you do not have to deal with idiots. I am sorry if you had some important PM's saved they will now be lost, but in reading your description you just delete them all anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I am also sorry to have to give you this message in a public forum, but I have been trying to pm you about it for several weeks and never got a response.

-Jason
Dearist Jason,
I would prefer to keep my pm account, only so I will have the ability to randomly send out hate mail. I also do choose to read very few pm's that I receive, so I might have a good laugh when I read mail from such stupid people.

Sincerely,

DD
Old 05-12-2006, 12:29 PM   #5
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

DD, Please respond to my PM regarding your wifes schedule this weekend.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:30 PM   #6
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
DD, Please respond to my PM regarding your wifes schedule this weekend.
Badger, just pm me. I can let you know of any open slots, I mean times.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:33 PM   #7
R.I.P. Chip

Dear Dirt D1cklicker,

I have recieved your request to reinstate your private message account, please note that requests as complex as this sometimes take 6-8 weeks to process. Our time is currently booked filling requests such as, "I can send private messages, but cannot post, I did everything correctly, please help me.", or "can you tell me why the fuk i cant post in the for sell section" or even the classic, "i am bilding a nylent crawler, wut shox work the best? hook me up with sum pix of yures."

As you can see we recieve a ton of very important requests each and everyday, please look foward to you private message account being reactivated no later than July 7th, 2006.

-Jason
Old 05-12-2006, 12:37 PM   #8
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
As you can see we recieve a ton of very important requests each and everyday, please look foward to you private message account being reactivated no later than July 7th, 2006.

-Jason
You gotta have priorities!

Quote:
"i am bilding a nylent crawler, wut shox work the best? hook me up with sum pix of yures."
Dirk sent that one to me too....:?
Old 05-12-2006, 01:09 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad
Badger, just pm me. I can let you know of any open slots, I mean times.
I'm glad to see she has a new pimp. Dirk always wanted to watch... kind of freaked me out a little.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:20 PM   #10
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
I'm glad to see she has a new pimp. Dirk always wanted to watch... kind of freaked me out a little.
He will still be there, he is now the fluffer. He will get your motor running.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:22 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
i didnt mind it he gave me pointers
Old 05-12-2006, 01:23 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Dear Dirt D1cklicker,

I have recieved your request to reinstate your private message account, please note that requests as complex as this sometimes take 6-8 weeks to process. Our time is currently booked filling requests such as, "I can send private messages, but cannot post, I did everything correctly, please help me.", or "can you tell me why the fuk i cant post in the for sell section" or even the classic, "i am bilding a nylent crawler, wut shox work the best? hook me up with sum pix of yures."

-Jason
Jason,
Thank you for the quick response. I do realize how busy you must be with all the numbskulls around here. I do have one last request.......Would it be possible to receive a blow job from any of the moderators wives?
Thanks again!
DD
Old 05-12-2006, 01:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigler
I do have one last request.......Would it be possible to receive a blow job from any of the moderators wives?
Thanks again!
DD
Can I be so bold and suggest Griz's wife? I had some of her Taco..........................Salad when out in CO., and it was the best I have ever had. If she puts that much effort into her Taco........................Salad, I can't imagine how her BJ's would be.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:39 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Can I be so bold and suggest Griz's wife? I had some of her Taco..........................Salad when out in CO., and it was the best I have ever had. If she puts that much effort into her Taco........................Salad, I can't imagine how her BJ's would be.
Why thank you Badger. I understand that she is now offering a nice Tuna Salad as well......and of course, her famous Pinenipple Tuna Colada drink.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:03 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigler
Why thank you Badger. I understand that she is now offering a nice Tuna Salad as well......and of course, her famous Pinenipple Tuna Colada drink.
Please do indulge me with your opinion of her "famous Pinenipple Tuna Colada drink". The chaps and I love to enjoy a nice Pinenipple Tuna Colada after a good game of Cricket.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:09 PM   #16
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
Please do indulge me with your opinion of her "famous Pinenipple Tuna Colada drink". The chaps and I love to enjoy a nice Pinenipple Tuna Colada after a good game of Cricket.
Her Pinenipple Tuna Colada drink is outstanding, however her Tuna Salad is out of this world. So good in fact that she enjoys eating some herself on occasion.

Only problem is that reservations at the Y are tough to come by, she is pretty booked up after Badger got the word out about her Taco....................salad.

Regards,
Griz
Old 05-12-2006, 02:16 PM   #17
Adilynsdad too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4
Her Pinenipple Tuna Colada drink is outstanding, however her Tuna Salad is out of this world. So good in fact that she enjoys eating some herself on occasion.

Only problem is that reservations at the Y are tough to come by, she is pretty booked up after Badger got the word out about her Taco....................salad.

Regards,
Griz

This was the line from earlier today.

Old 05-12-2006, 02:23 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

My co-workers are looking at me like I'm a crazy man. LMO
Old 05-12-2006, 02:43 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

Can I get a doggie bag for the taco & tuna salad and some of her love juice in a cup, togo? Just charge it to Badgers account he won't mind.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:06 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

That's why I love this place!