RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat Classics (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat-classics/)
-   -   No more ColquittCustoms..... (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat-classics/81508-no-more-colquittcustoms.html)

ColquittCustom405 08-15-2007 06:34 PM

No more ColquittCustoms.....

Hell no I'm not leaving....RCC for life.

I just got "snipped" (vasectomy) today.The doctors charged me double because of how big I was.Anyways...They gave me some Vicodin,but I really can't tell if it works or not.I've never been one to feel the effects of prescription drugs. Vicodin,Percocet,Valium...only Morphine,That was some ggggggood stuff.I could feel it moving in my viens!!! ANYWAYS.........does anyone have some horror stories or good advice to help me get through this? The Doc said I need to "bust" at least 40 times, then come in a do a test to make sure I'm not producing any mini me's.So I guess I'll be back to the doctors in four days.....I've got pictures if anyone want to see..I'll have to post one ball at time:lol:

Cloak 08-15-2007 06:37 PM

Welcome to the club, congrats on doing it.

When I did mine, I basically lived with ice packs on my balls for a few days. It was rough going to the store and buying those big bags of ice, one for each, but I made due. ;)

Yes, you have to ejaculate quite a bit and go back for all 3 tests to make sure you don't have any more swimmers.

Great excuse to hit up the wife for even more sex. "But hon, the doctor ordered this! You wouldn't want me to against the doctors orders, would you?"

BTW, don't know if I told you my horror story about it. I think I did. Anyway, I have a really high tolerance against pain killers. She gave me the first shot, then cut and it hurt like hell. She says "no, you couldn't have felt that". Well I did, so she did another shot. (BTW, as DJ can tell you, those shots hurt MANY TIMES worse than any other part of the proceedure.) Anyway, she starts messing around and I'm still in serious pain from it. She tells me I've got to be kidding. She gives me a 3rd shot (all in the same testicle) and after a while this numbs the pain, nowhere near what she said it would, but enough to finish the proceedure.

Then she works on the other side. She just gave me 3 shots all at once. Some discomfort, but she says "ok good, you should be fine on this for the rest of the day, but here's the script for the percs."

While I was settling the bill, those damn pain killers lost all effectiveness. She looked at me and couldn't believe it. Ahh well. :)

Double J 08-15-2007 06:40 PM

HAHAHAhA..

I posted the same thing up around February. "thumbsup" SEARCH... noob:roll:

Walk with a limp for a bit then you'll be all good. For some reason I was even more "ready" after words, well about 3 or 4 days.

EDIT for link = http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/60823-have-you-ever-been-victom.html

ColquittCustom405 08-15-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloak (Post 809226)
It was rough going to the store and buying those big bags of ice, one for each, but I made due.

Great excuse to hit up the wife for even more sex. "But hon, the doctor ordered this! You wouldn't want me to against the doctors orders, would you?"

Pete,whens the last time you saw your balls?:mrgreen:
Sex with my wife is like finding a sober Indian in Albuquerque.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double J (Post 809233)
SEARCH... noob

I typed in balls......nuts.......sack......sperm...and I got nuffin.

Racer4Life 08-15-2007 06:51 PM

Be glad that the stuff they numb you up with worked. I felt the first cut! Ouch.... :evil:

clodstall 08-15-2007 06:54 PM

damnitman ive been thinking about doing it too. ouch.

Grizzly4x4 08-15-2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColquittCustom405 (Post 809244)
I typed in balls......nuts.......sack......sperm...and I got nuffin.

With BD and FR around here I don't believe that for a minute. :flipoff:

Congrats on the snip. I'm gonna get it done soon here, I couldn't live through another kid. :lol:

ColquittCustom405 08-15-2007 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer4Life (Post 809255)
Be glad that the stuff they numb you up with worked. I felt the first cut! Ouch....

The first prick stung a bit...I feel alseep half way.I woke up when he was tuggin' on one of my pearl tubes.I woke up with a jolt and he asked if I was okay.I said:"Yeah I feel alseep" he said that was a first.Having a warm 12" light a foot from your balls will make you mellow.....

EeePee 08-15-2007 06:55 PM

14 people are viewing a story about your balls.

halfcab 08-15-2007 06:57 PM

thanks guys, mine is not scheduled yet and this will help me procrastinate some more:roll:

ColquittCustom405 08-15-2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 (Post 809264)
I'm gonna get it done soon here, I couldn't live through another kid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clodstall (Post 809263)
damnitman ive been thinking about doing it too. ouch.

I highly suggest it.No more sacres...just "bust" and leave.Kinda like high school again.

Mad Scientist 08-15-2007 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloak (Post 809226)
...ejaculate...

That's officially the first time that word has been used here on RCC.

Yup, I searched.

ColquittCustom405 08-15-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EeePee (Post 809271)

This will be a great ice breaker for parties..."SSSSSo anyone wanna see my balls?"

62PYRO 08-15-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColquittCustom405 (Post 809268)
The first prick stung a bit...I fell alseep half way.I woke up when he was tuggin' on one of my pearl tubes.

Don't make someone quote that.:):)

raytard 08-15-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly4x4 (Post 809264)
With BD and FR around here I don't believe that for a minute. :flipoff:

It's just; Those terms are used too often... :lol:

Not looking forward to mine... Coming anytime... Too SooN... :cry:

Racer4Life 08-15-2007 07:17 PM

I am rolling on the floor.. Light mellowed you out!

My wifey was kind enough to help with the duty. You know...like this:-o Made up for the pain! Ahhh... those were the days.

I got the second shot when the first didn't work. They must have filled that one up. Within about 15 min I was turning green and felt the worst sickness ever.:cry:

braceysdad 08-15-2007 07:18 PM

Let me tell you about the time I....

Seriously, I had mine done about 4 years ago. My wife is a Radiologist and works around the Urlolgist all the time. My wife warned me on the way to the pre-op consultation that the Dr. had a very dry personality. Well, me being the serious guy I am I said "no sweat". As my wife sat nervously throughout the consultation it was coming to an end. I said "I have one last question Doc". "You said it would look the same and work the same, right?" He answered " correct". I said "My wife is really concerned and was too embarrassed to ask but, will it taste the same?"

My wife basicly melted into her chair and the Doctor turned red and left the room. I said to my wife "was it something I said"?

Needless to say, she still does'nt know if it taste the same...

cartronicshn 08-15-2007 07:20 PM

It's making my nuts cringe from just reading this thread:lol:

Cloak 08-15-2007 07:21 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, the wife was just reminding me about a fun thing you have to look forward to. Given the color of your skin, it won't be nearly as pronounced, but wait for the real interesting colors your sack is going to turn as the blood works its way back in to your body. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by EeePee (Post 809271)

I take every opportunity I can to talk to people about my balls. :) Plus I like making people cringe when I describe the process.

braceysdad 08-15-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloak (Post 809329)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, the wife was just reminding me about a fun thing you have to look forward to. Given the color of your skin, it won't be nearly as pronounced, but wait for the real interesting colors your sack is going to turn as the blood works its way back in to your body. :D

I was black and blue from taint to tip...

I told my wife it was her chance to be with a black man...

She told me the color was right but, it was out of proportion...

I think she was still mad?